Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Wolf Bat Hatchery(Free Adult Dragons!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@AlexandriaNovak

Of course! :D

With the buy one get on free for new buyers and the new be discount of 50% off they are 9500t
@AlexandriaNovak

With the buy one get on free for new buyers and the new be discount of 50% off they are 9500t
image.png
Wolf-Dat-Rescue.png Sleeping-Shadow-Whisper-Dream-Dragon.pngimage.png Lair Lore Art
[quote name="SanjiDrageon" date="2018-10-08 13:47:32" ] @AlexandriaNovak Of course! :D With the buy one get on free for new buyers and the new be discount of 50% off they are 9500t [/quote] I'll take them then ^^ thanks~
SanjiDrageon wrote on 2018-10-08 13:47:32:
@AlexandriaNovak

I'll take them then ^^ thanks~
nfy0IrS.pngvMooiXU.pngKwxLkEj.png6JxFimx.png
9UL9aXL.pngHJLIYn4.png
sh5xjiu.pngg64noeJ.pngowCiciO.pngmtHAEL4.pngB8HmiZX.pngkI850Ts.png
6FJhDyy.pngNeV4KUN.png
ArtQnpH.png
@AlexandriaNovak

You're welcome! Do you want me to send them through crossroads or private auction house?
@AlexandriaNovak

You're welcome! Do you want me to send them through crossroads or private auction house?
image.png
Wolf-Dat-Rescue.png Sleeping-Shadow-Whisper-Dream-Dragon.pngimage.png Lair Lore Art
[quote name="SanjiDrageon" date="2018-10-08 13:58:26" ] @AlexandriaNovak You're welcome! Do you want me to send them through crossroads or private auction house? [/quote] either one is fine~
SanjiDrageon wrote on 2018-10-08 13:58:26:
@AlexandriaNovak

either one is fine~
nfy0IrS.pngvMooiXU.pngKwxLkEj.png6JxFimx.png
9UL9aXL.pngHJLIYn4.png
sh5xjiu.pngg64noeJ.pngowCiciO.pngmtHAEL4.pngB8HmiZX.pngkI850Ts.png
6FJhDyy.pngNeV4KUN.png
ArtQnpH.png
@AlexandriaNovak

Alright I'll send them over :D
@AlexandriaNovak

Alright I'll send them over :D
image.png
Four new Beautiful Babies now available!
Four new Beautiful Babies now available!
image.png
New feature for Newbies! The Newbe Mini Shop! Excepting donations from older players. See Mini shop post for more details if interested!
New feature for Newbies! The Newbe Mini Shop! Excepting donations from older players. See Mini shop post for more details if interested!
image.png
Why did you mention me?
Why did you mention me?
@Featherh11
I put sold dragon's on "The Black Star" list with who bought them (even if they're bought from AH) it's kind of away hatchery owners say thanks for supporting their hatchery.
@Featherh11
I put sold dragon's on "The Black Star" list with who bought them (even if they're bought from AH) it's kind of away hatchery owners say thanks for supporting their hatchery.
image.png
Four babies on the way! 3 more days!
Four babies on the way! 3 more days!
image.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15