Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | *Newbie raffle* FREE! *Closed*
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29
@morningstar1 I'd like to enter! I'd like to win 1 or 2 and I would name her Storm because of the lightning like crackle and the darker well..stormy kind of colors!
@morningstar1 I'd like to enter! I'd like to win 1 or 2 and I would name her Storm because of the lightning like crackle and the darker well..stormy kind of colors!
@morningstar1
I'd love to join, please! ouo
I'd hope to win #3! His colours are so gorgeous and I think he'd be a great match for my Coatl! I'd probably name him Naveen because his colours remind me of water and for some reason The Princess and the Frog haha
(I was looking through your lair and Lazuli is gorgeous btw!)
@morningstar1
I'd love to join, please! ouo
I'd hope to win #3! His colours are so gorgeous and I think he'd be a great match for my Coatl! I'd probably name him Naveen because his colours remind me of water and for some reason The Princess and the Frog haha
(I was looking through your lair and Lazuli is gorgeous btw!)
• • • • • • •
noosh
she/her | 26 | fr+3
a disaster
8J3iRuA.gif Wphjjuc.gif 2VuPBc1.gif
I would love #3
I would name him Pootis, because the running theme in my lair is farts. I started it for a laugh...but now I want to see how long I can keep it going for.
I would love #3
I would name him Pootis, because the running theme in my lair is farts. I started it for a laugh...but now I want to see how long I can keep it going for.
I would love to have prize number two and i would name her Astera because it means star, and she reminds me of one~ 8D
I would love to have prize number two and i would name her Astera because it means star, and she reminds me of one~ 8D
@Morningstar1

Thank you for holding such generous raffle!
You are awesome!

I would like to join please.
I am of course from the Nature Flight.

All prizes look great, but if I must pick one, I would go for prize 12.
He looks very playful and I love the colors!
Because of the playful look, I would probably name him after my dog who died at the age of 18 last year and who has been a great and loyal friend for all those years.
I think it would be a great way to remind him.

Thank you for the chance!
@Morningstar1

Thank you for holding such generous raffle!
You are awesome!

I would like to join please.
I am of course from the Nature Flight.

All prizes look great, but if I must pick one, I would go for prize 12.
He looks very playful and I love the colors!
Because of the playful look, I would probably name him after my dog who died at the age of 18 last year and who has been a great and loyal friend for all those years.
I think it would be a great way to remind him.

Thank you for the chance!
wvlnature.png Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.nature.gif
I'd like to join, and I am part of the Nature clan :D (and i joined on the 14th)

As for the prizes, 3 and 9 are the ones I'd love to get.

If i were to win 3 I'd name him Garnet (green is my fav colour, and he's a real beauty. the markings are gorgeous) while if I were to win 9, i'd choose the dark red and blue one, because it looks so majestic yet cuddly ;3;, and I think i'd name it Omara. It feels like a fierce name that'd fit it. :3
I'd like to join, and I am part of the Nature clan :D (and i joined on the 14th)

As for the prizes, 3 and 9 are the ones I'd love to get.

If i were to win 3 I'd name him Garnet (green is my fav colour, and he's a real beauty. the markings are gorgeous) while if I were to win 9, i'd choose the dark red and blue one, because it looks so majestic yet cuddly ;3;, and I think i'd name it Omara. It feels like a fierce name that'd fit it. :3
bannerinoino_zpscmfb7h9a.png

kylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
I'd like to enter! #3 looks awesome!
I'd like to enter! #3 looks awesome!
I would like to enter! I'd love #1/#2 or #3, they're beautiful and I just love the crackle gene's look. Not sure what I'd name them, though. I usually take my time with those things.
I would like to enter! I'd love #1/#2 or #3, they're beautiful and I just love the crackle gene's look. Not sure what I'd name them, though. I usually take my time with those things.
@morningstar1 I would like to enter. I'd hope to win 1 or 2. I'd name her Tuuli which is Finnish for wind.
@morningstar1 I would like to enter. I'd hope to win 1 or 2. I'd name her Tuuli which is Finnish for wind.
@Morningstar1

I would like to enter this raffle.

I would enjoy any one of 13-16. I would choose Feldspar and Spike. The baby I got from them would be named Seren or Estrella. Both mean star in different languages. Stars are bright, sparkly and wonderful.

Thank you for this.

~Keri
@Morningstar1

I would like to enter this raffle.

I would enjoy any one of 13-16. I would choose Feldspar and Spike. The baby I got from them would be named Seren or Estrella. Both mean star in different languages. Stars are bright, sparkly and wonderful.

Thank you for this.

~Keri
SigBanner.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29