Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] 1 Bengal Tiger Imp left
1 2 3
@Wintermischief Sent!
@Wintermischief Sent!
@Mawile
I hope you enjoy your tiger!
@Mawile
I hope you enjoy your tiger!
Selling
@Wintermischief Thanks! It's an early birthday gift for a friend of mine, so I appreciate it o7
@Wintermischief Thanks! It's an early birthday gift for a friend of mine, so I appreciate it o7
@GreatContagion
I'm glad you like the light eyes. I had a hard time decided between fire,nature, and light for them. I must of stared at pictures of bengals until my eyes went cross.

I do reserves! I ask for half now and half on pickup. The reservation is good until you get the gender you want. All I ask is you stick to your commitment when the hatchling is available. :)
@GreatContagion
I'm glad you like the light eyes. I had a hard time decided between fire,nature, and light for them. I must of stared at pictures of bengals until my eyes went cross.

I do reserves! I ask for half now and half on pickup. The reservation is good until you get the gender you want. All I ask is you stick to your commitment when the hatchling is available. :)
Selling
meow
meow
Selling
@Wintermischief Hmm. Hmmm.. That sounds really good, about the reserves. I'll need to find the right mate. I thiiiink I might've? Maybe. Probably not. So the search continues. But until I do, or am able to breed one, I don't think I can name a gender yet. D: But I've got 28 days to figure it out xD So! Hopefully that proves ample time indeed.
@Wintermischief Hmm. Hmmm.. That sounds really good, about the reserves. I'll need to find the right mate. I thiiiink I might've? Maybe. Probably not. So the search continues. But until I do, or am able to breed one, I don't think I can name a gender yet. D: But I've got 28 days to figure it out xD So! Hopefully that proves ample time indeed.
I am currently: Online GC's Fresh Blood Hatchery
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gifEuI3lse.png
@GreatContagion
Just let me know if you want to do a reserve. I'll make sure to put a note down that you want a ping for the next nest. :)
@GreatContagion
Just let me know if you want to do a reserve. I'll make sure to put a note down that you want a ping for the next nest. :)
Selling
@Wintermischief Will do :3 Is it alright if I add you to friends xD At least until I can make up my mind? I find it's the best way to keep in contact with somebody, if not also just make new friends. :D
@Wintermischief Will do :3 Is it alright if I add you to friends xD At least until I can make up my mind? I find it's the best way to keep in contact with somebody, if not also just make new friends. :D
@GreatContagion
Sure.
@GreatContagion
Sure.
Selling
@Wintermischief Sent! :3 And thanks, also, sweet, glad to see the lil' tigers selling. :D I knew they would, which is why my budget range for one of 'em I knew wouldn't fly xD
@Wintermischief Sent! :3 And thanks, also, sweet, glad to see the lil' tigers selling. :D I knew they would, which is why my budget range for one of 'em I knew wouldn't fly xD
1 2 3