Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | You know...
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
I was wondering how somebody would end up using my username XD now I know.
I was wondering how somebody would end up using my username XD now I know.
Oh boy. This is a classic @case of FR randomness. I tried to warn you about this board and your @vile actions but it's like I'm a @mute here. It's like everyone who comes to this board suddenly becomes a @minion for you Shuuya ;-; They fall right into line with this terrible, @sneaky, name-pun pinging! And some of you guys aren't even being clever about it! You're just saying random stuff like @myarmcanfly. Admittedly it's pretty funny though. I mean, my @ribcage is a little sore from all my laughter. Some of yall are just @terriblyartistic with the way you've been setting up your pings. I just hope some people aren't being pinged too many times. But I guess there are too many posts now to check, you'll just have to @trustyourstory and hope for the best.
Oh boy. This is a classic @case of FR randomness. I tried to warn you about this board and your @vile actions but it's like I'm a @mute here. It's like everyone who comes to this board suddenly becomes a @minion for you Shuuya ;-; They fall right into line with this terrible, @sneaky, name-pun pinging! And some of you guys aren't even being clever about it! You're just saying random stuff like @myarmcanfly. Admittedly it's pretty funny though. I mean, my @ribcage is a little sore from all my laughter. Some of yall are just @terriblyartistic with the way you've been setting up your pings. I just hope some people aren't being pinged too many times. But I guess there are too many posts now to check, you'll just have to @trustyourstory and hope for the best.
@Lol, my @Day has just been @Made!

Gotta love a @Friday~
@Lol, my @Day has just been @Made!

Gotta love a @Friday~
Chaotic_Glitch2.gif
I'm so confused.
I'm so confused.
xdAscUc.png
I was SO CONFUSED when I started looking at this thread!

(although myarmcanfly is actually my website/business name, so even though its kind of a nonsensical phrase it's been my online handle for... 9 years now?)
I was SO CONFUSED when I started looking at this thread!

(although myarmcanfly is actually my website/business name, so even though its kind of a nonsensical phrase it's been my online handle for... 9 years now?)
Traitorous.gif Suspect.gif Quarantine.gif Proven.gif Trusted.gif Cleared.gif
@MyArmCanFly
Oi! I didn't mean to offend so sorry if I did, I just wanted to grab some people from the online list and I really couldn't think of anything to say for your name haha ^-^; Just want to include more people.

@Vile
Pretty much just making up a fun response pinging someone by using their name in a sentence.
@MyArmCanFly
Oi! I didn't mean to offend so sorry if I did, I just wanted to grab some people from the online list and I really couldn't think of anything to say for your name haha ^-^; Just want to include more people.

@Vile
Pretty much just making up a fun response pinging someone by using their name in a sentence.
@Vampire No offense taken! I just thought it was funny :) I forget how odd it really looks, since I've been using it so long.
@Vampire No offense taken! I just thought it was funny :) I forget how odd it really looks, since I've been using it so long.
Traitorous.gif Suspect.gif Quarantine.gif Proven.gif Trusted.gif Cleared.gif
... This. I approve. Please, continue.
... This. I approve. Please, continue.
I just got back here after abandoning this place for who knows how long, it's fun to see someone pinging me out of nowhere shortly after my return. [':
I just got back here after abandoning this place for who knows how long, it's fun to see someone pinging me out of nowhere shortly after my return. [':
ART BLOG: Ana-condas
DEVIANTART: Karbaroth
FURAFFINITY: Snakespit
Oh cool, welcome back then :3
Oh cool, welcome back then :3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23