Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout
1 2
@liquidrage no it's fine
@liquidrage no it's fine
@Yensha actually you can go ahead! : ) It would have been a gene project for me and I'm always bad at following through on those so please enjoy
@Yensha actually you can go ahead! : ) It would have been a gene project for me and I'm always bad at following through on those so please enjoy
Reyne
pUaAvHp.png
@Yensha Well it looks like monster12 has passed on his dibs, so you'll have 48 hours from this post to settle a price if you're still interested!

Also, @monster12, I know that feeling all too well. :p If you have need of a scaled gene or a noc breed change I'd be willing to sell them under the AH value~
@Yensha Well it looks like monster12 has passed on his dibs, so you'll have 48 hours from this post to settle a price if you're still interested!

Also, @monster12, I know that feeling all too well. :p If you have need of a scaled gene or a noc breed change I'd be willing to sell them under the AH value~
@liquidrage All I have to offer is 88gems
@liquidrage All I have to offer is 88gems
@Yensha I'd be willing to take 75g for him.
@Yensha I'd be willing to take 75g for him.
@liquidrage ok
@liquidrage ok
@liquidrage Whaaat ooh that's so sweet of you D: You really, really don't have to, but that's super kind!
@liquidrage Whaaat ooh that's so sweet of you D: You really, really don't have to, but that's super kind!
@Glacebon No worries, I have a soft spot for new people cause I remembering being new and looking at all the dragons I wanted and not being able to afford them. :p At this point I'd rather have the open lair space then the dragons anyways, and I'd rather they go to someone who isn't going to exalt them right away. (I also have a soft spot for every dragon born from my dragons. :3)

Go ahead and choose one and let me know, and I'll set up the crossroads!
@Glacebon No worries, I have a soft spot for new people cause I remembering being new and looking at all the dragons I wanted and not being able to afford them. :p At this point I'd rather have the open lair space then the dragons anyways, and I'd rather they go to someone who isn't going to exalt them right away. (I also have a soft spot for every dragon born from my dragons. :3)

Go ahead and choose one and let me know, and I'll set up the crossroads!
@liquidrage

How much are you willing to sell hibiscus for on page 5?
@liquidrage

How much are you willing to sell hibiscus for on page 5?
1K7rns5.pngBeastfest.png
1 2