Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ALL dragons for sale!
All dragons in lair are for sale, taking offers.

(also have ~5 eggs waiting for room to hatch.)

Prefer Furvilla items/currency as payment, but will take FR as well.
All dragons in lair are for sale, taking offers.

(also have ~5 eggs waiting for room to hatch.)

Prefer Furvilla items/currency as payment, but will take FR as well.
@kumako
What prices are you looking for? I have a ton of FC that I'm looking to get rid of and can always use some fodder dragons.
@kumako
What prices are you looking for? I have a ton of FC that I'm looking to get rid of and can always use some fodder dragons.
@Chlorophyll

I'm working on a name your own price system TBH. I don't play here much / really only play in Coliseum and everything else just ends up being stuff for me to sell.
@Chlorophyll

I'm working on a name your own price system TBH. I don't play here much / really only play in Coliseum and everything else just ends up being stuff for me to sell.
@kumako
Alright! Do you want them all gone now? I'm definitely okay with waiting a bit if you want to give any other buyers a chance to pay a little more/give them a better homel. Otherwise, I'm down to pay you 7kFC each for all of the adults.
@kumako
Alright! Do you want them all gone now? I'm definitely okay with waiting a bit if you want to give any other buyers a chance to pay a little more/give them a better homel. Otherwise, I'm down to pay you 7kFC each for all of the adults.
@Chlorophyll

I'd like to wait just a little bit (maybe until end-of-day EST?) and there may be a few I'll hold back for breeding or Coliseum purposes, but overall I do like /accept your offer!
@Chlorophyll

I'd like to wait just a little bit (maybe until end-of-day EST?) and there may be a few I'll hold back for breeding or Coliseum purposes, but overall I do like /accept your offer!
@kumako
Sounds good to me! Just start sending CRs whenever you're ready. Have a good one!
@kumako
Sounds good to me! Just start sending CRs whenever you're ready. Have a good one!
@Chlorophyll -- sending the first batch of dragons that I'm for sure getting rid of!
@Chlorophyll -- sending the first batch of dragons that I'm for sure getting rid of!
bump--- remembered i had this account, still selling everything
bump--- remembered i had this account, still selling everything