Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | HELP Cant hatch Nest.
one of my nests is stuck and it has no options, what do I do?
one of my nests is stuck and it has no options, what do I do?
lo2_by_deathsshade-dbgvkzd.png
@Niffum did you have the nesting grounds page open since yesterday and then refreshed it? or did you accidentally click the 'incubate' button twice yesterday?
@Niffum did you have the nesting grounds page open since yesterday and then refreshed it? or did you accidentally click the 'incubate' button twice yesterday?
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant I had it open and refreshed it, the other nests hatched fine, I don't recall whether I clicked the button twice or not. xD
@chatoyant I had it open and refreshed it, the other nests hatched fine, I don't recall whether I clicked the button twice or not. xD
@Niffum was it the last nest you incubated yesterday? that's why it's stuck. you will be able to hatch it tomorrow. in the future, i recommend clicking 'nesting grounds' at the top of the page instead of refreshing
@Niffum was it the last nest you incubated yesterday? that's why it's stuck. you will be able to hatch it tomorrow. in the future, i recommend clicking 'nesting grounds' at the top of the page instead of refreshing
fzww6al.png
@Chatoyant Ahh, thank you so much, I will do this in future. I appreciate your help :3
@Chatoyant Ahh, thank you so much, I will do this in future. I appreciate your help :3