Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] leveling dragons to lv.25 (on hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@MerlinMausi you can add me to the list again ;) I have some more dragons to train :P
@MerlinMausi you can add me to the list again ;) I have some more dragons to train :P
Firefly hatchery
[quote name="Chita88" date="2018-10-01 10:18:00" ] @MerlinMausi you can add me to the list again ;) I have some more dragons to train :P [/quote] Me too :)
Chita88 wrote on 2018-10-01 10:18:00:

Me too :)
2n7yhs.jpg
@FionaF already added you, just forgot to ping you, sorry! ^^
@FionaF already added you, just forgot to ping you, sorry! ^^
z59oZrZ.png
@MerlinMausi Would you be interested in leveling my Toshiro? :o
@MerlinMausi Would you be interested in leveling my Toshiro? :o
@Akaia

Sure, i'll put you on the wait list! There are some people before you though, it might take me a while to get to Toshiro ^^
@Akaia

Sure, i'll put you on the wait list! There are some people before you though, it might take me a while to get to Toshiro ^^
z59oZrZ.png
@MerlinMausi that's fine, I don't mind waiting xD
I'm just not sure I could do it lol c:
@MerlinMausi that's fine, I don't mind waiting xD
I'm just not sure I could do it lol c:
@MerlinMausi

Hi! Could I be added to the waiting list? I have a level 20 dragon I'd like to get to level 25 or a level 1 to 25, but I don't have the time really(and I don't mind the wait with the wait list). Thanks in advance!^^
@MerlinMausi

Hi! Could I be added to the waiting list? I have a level 20 dragon I'd like to get to level 25 or a level 1 to 25, but I don't have the time really(and I don't mind the wait with the wait list). Thanks in advance!^^
giphy.giftumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.pnggiphy.gif
@MerlinMausi

Thanks so much and sorry for the delay!
@MerlinMausi

Thanks so much and sorry for the delay!
@MerlinMausi

I have 3 I need to level 1-25, are you available?
@MerlinMausi

I have 3 I need to level 1-25, are you available?
tumblr_oo9y6n8KQ91ugssd3o2_250.giftumblr_oo9y6n8KQ91ugssd3o1_250.gif
@Ziernalie

Added you ^^

@DivineLucious

I have a waitlist that i can add you to, it's on the first page. There's quite a lot of people there though, so it might take me a while to get to you. Let you know if you still want me to add you to it!
@Ziernalie

Added you ^^

@DivineLucious

I have a waitlist that i can add you to, it's on the first page. There's quite a lot of people there though, so it might take me a while to get to you. Let you know if you still want me to add you to it!
z59oZrZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7