Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Giving away some hatchling(s)... [FREE]
I'm trying to free up space in my lair (like many other people), and I have some hatchling(s) I don't want to exalt (or put up for sale and risk being exalted anyway), so I just wanted to see if anyone likes these hatchling(s) and is willing to give them a good home in their lair. If anyone wants to exalt these anyway, I can't say anything against that, but I hate to see them "thrown away" (aka exalted)... Just mention the name of the hatchling you want and I'll send them through Crossroads. I prefer to give each one away to different people (I may randomly add more hatchlings here). ------------------- [center][b]"Bauble" (F)[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45747048] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/457471/45747048_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [center][i]Purple Cherub / Ultramarine Shimmer / Robin Runes / Wind Unusual[/i][/center]
I'm trying to free up space in my lair (like many other people), and I have some hatchling(s) I don't want to exalt (or put up for sale and risk being exalted anyway), so I just wanted to see if anyone likes these hatchling(s) and is willing to give them a good home in their lair.

If anyone wants to exalt these anyway, I can't say anything against that, but I hate to see them "thrown away" (aka exalted)...

Just mention the name of the hatchling you want and I'll send them through Crossroads. I prefer to give each one away to different people (I may randomly add more hatchlings here).

"Bauble" (F)
Purple Cherub / Ultramarine Shimmer / Robin Runes / Wind Unusual
lL0TUQg.png
@Baquorta may i adopt Vervain?
@Baquorta may i adopt Vervain?
Bump...anyone? :(

I might exalt her sooner or later.
Bump...anyone? :(

I might exalt her sooner or later.
lL0TUQg.png
If Bauble is still available, I'd love to take her! nwn
If Bauble is still available, I'd love to take her! nwn
(Kiriin)

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I forgot to check here because I thought nobody would want Bauble...I just hope you still want her... '~'
(Kiriin)

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I forgot to check here because I thought nobody would want Bauble...I just hope you still want her... '~'
lL0TUQg.png