Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Well this is embarassing...
Uh, hi. I'm JuxtaPoke. I've been on Flight Rising for about half a year now, and I'm just now getting around to using the forums, heh. I kinda wanted to avoid social interaction for as long as possible figure out what I was doing first so I could actually contribute to discussion. After six months of trial and error (mostly error), I figured it was about time I suck it up and introduce myself. I'm still learning, so please be patient with me! ~JuxtaPoke

Edit: Oh yeah. I was so busy being awkward that I forgot to actually give a rundown of who I am. Well, here goes:

-I'm a female.

-I'm a college junior, which probably means I'm an ancient relic compared to all you whippersnappers. But hey, dragons are cool no matter what age you are, right?

-I'm majoring in music, with plans to become a singer and/or composer.

-I love video games, especially artistic games. In fact, if I do go into composing as a career, I'll probably specialize in video game soundtracks.

-My other hobbies include drawing, reading, writing short stories, and knowing random facts about fish.

-I'm writing this instead of writing a lab report that's due tonight.

I don't want to go on for too long, so I hope that gives you a good idea of who I am. See you all around the forums!
Uh, hi. I'm JuxtaPoke. I've been on Flight Rising for about half a year now, and I'm just now getting around to using the forums, heh. I kinda wanted to avoid social interaction for as long as possible figure out what I was doing first so I could actually contribute to discussion. After six months of trial and error (mostly error), I figured it was about time I suck it up and introduce myself. I'm still learning, so please be patient with me! ~JuxtaPoke

Edit: Oh yeah. I was so busy being awkward that I forgot to actually give a rundown of who I am. Well, here goes:

-I'm a female.

-I'm a college junior, which probably means I'm an ancient relic compared to all you whippersnappers. But hey, dragons are cool no matter what age you are, right?

-I'm majoring in music, with plans to become a singer and/or composer.

-I love video games, especially artistic games. In fact, if I do go into composing as a career, I'll probably specialize in video game soundtracks.

-My other hobbies include drawing, reading, writing short stories, and knowing random facts about fish.

-I'm writing this instead of writing a lab report that's due tonight.

I don't want to go on for too long, so I hope that gives you a good idea of who I am. See you all around the forums!
I only started Flight rising a month ago and I just found the forums yesterday— So I’m with you on that! If you ever need a friend or someone to talk to you who has the same interests you can shoot me a friend request! [rule] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/c8f395ad2b4cf3a07a19284435a8fdcd/tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png[/img]
I only started Flight rising a month ago and I just found the forums yesterday— So I’m with you on that! If you ever need a friend or someone to talk to you who has the same interests you can shoot me a friend request!
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@JuxtaPoke Hey there! c: You seem like a really cool person honestly. You'd be surprised, lots of people here are well into their 20s. I think it's awesome that you want to become a musician and that you write as well, music is a really big part of my life and so is writing. Also, knowing random facts about fish is such a mood lol I'm the same way with certain animals.

EDIT: I'm new to the community too even though I joined last year. I did post in the forums sometimes but only to buy dragons, then I kind of disappeared from FR for a long time because I didn't understand the game. BUT I'm back and newly addicted!! So I guess we're all part of the Late-Bloomers Club. :')
@JuxtaPoke Hey there! c: You seem like a really cool person honestly. You'd be surprised, lots of people here are well into their 20s. I think it's awesome that you want to become a musician and that you write as well, music is a really big part of my life and so is writing. Also, knowing random facts about fish is such a mood lol I'm the same way with certain animals.

EDIT: I'm new to the community too even though I joined last year. I did post in the forums sometimes but only to buy dragons, then I kind of disappeared from FR for a long time because I didn't understand the game. BUT I'm back and newly addicted!! So I guess we're all part of the Late-Bloomers Club. :')
KdvMjFB.png
hello!
hello!
0zgUeu8.png
I wish you well on your lab report!
I wish you well on your lab report!
Two potato, please!