Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Giveaway! [CLOSED! DRAWING NOW!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Sharky
Is it still not too late to enter? :)
@Sharky
Is it still not too late to enter? :)
@Ellenai nope, you may enter! Either here or with a reblog on tumblr. The draw will be on Sunday.
@Ellenai nope, you may enter! Either here or with a reblog on tumblr. The draw will be on Sunday.
adoptables_by_albinosharky-da5e6nn.png dragon_sales_by_albinosharky-da5e6fo.png art_sales_by_albinosharky-da5e88y.png
@Sharky may I enter? Thanks so much for doing this!
@Sharky may I enter? Thanks so much for doing this!
@Sharky I would love to enter. (I would love to reblog but I do not have a tumblr)
@Sharky I would love to enter. (I would love to reblog but I do not have a tumblr)
tumblr_n72stypqUR1sl6hkto4_r1_500.gif
@Sharky

I reblogged on tumblr.
@Sharky

I reblogged on tumblr.
mirror_chib47.png
@Sharky
I would like to enter
@Sharky
I would like to enter
Accents||| Art|||Adopts|||Festive Art
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngF2XRQAu.png
Anyone who doesn't have a tumblr may post here and I'll include you in the draw. Please note though that if I find you've posted here as well as reblogged on tumblr, I'll only use one entry in the draw. Thanks guys!
Anyone who doesn't have a tumblr may post here and I'll include you in the draw. Please note though that if I find you've posted here as well as reblogged on tumblr, I'll only use one entry in the draw. Thanks guys!
adoptables_by_albinosharky-da5e6nn.png dragon_sales_by_albinosharky-da5e6fo.png art_sales_by_albinosharky-da5e88y.png
@Sharky I don't have a tumblr, may I be included?
@Sharky I don't have a tumblr, may I be included?
t8H4oa5.pngsuKcQQf.pngUeqVPmF.png
T3hkNqx.png
wklLZNi.pngA5IOZ3A.pngFH857G9.png
@Sharky
I'd love to enter :)
@Sharky
I'd love to enter :)
821822_original.png
@Sharky may i please enter? =3
@Sharky may i please enter? =3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8