Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello there!
Been getting my bearings on the site the last couple of days and thought it might be best to introduce myself. Hello! Please call me Sylph. I found the site after coming across some people showing off their dragons on Tumblr and got curious. I was quite lucky to join before the close off date.

I am female, have been playing pet games like this one on-and-off for many years enjoy roleplaying and am quite the gaming fan, especially for old turn-based style rpgs (which the coliseum fills quite nicely when it works). I'll admit I'm quickly getting addicted to the Tide game as well, so many nostalgic feels for the old puzzle-bobble and bust-a-move games I used to play. I love the sheer amount of potential customization you can get with the dragons as well and am looking forward to see what my first to bred hatchlings look like.

Well, I think thats enough for now. If anyone has tips for a beginner like me please feel free to share. The guides other older players have already put up have been incredibly useful but any help would be appreciated.
Been getting my bearings on the site the last couple of days and thought it might be best to introduce myself. Hello! Please call me Sylph. I found the site after coming across some people showing off their dragons on Tumblr and got curious. I was quite lucky to join before the close off date.

I am female, have been playing pet games like this one on-and-off for many years enjoy roleplaying and am quite the gaming fan, especially for old turn-based style rpgs (which the coliseum fills quite nicely when it works). I'll admit I'm quickly getting addicted to the Tide game as well, so many nostalgic feels for the old puzzle-bobble and bust-a-move games I used to play. I love the sheer amount of potential customization you can get with the dragons as well and am looking forward to see what my first to bred hatchlings look like.

Well, I think thats enough for now. If anyone has tips for a beginner like me please feel free to share. The guides other older players have already put up have been incredibly useful but any help would be appreciated.
yWTqcVr.png
Welcome~!

I've been looking around myself for a few days. Before diving into the forums. It seems this is all -very- community driving isn't it? Looks like a place where the right connections will help you massively. I should go find some of those guides you speak of.
Welcome~!

I've been looking around myself for a few days. Before diving into the forums. It seems this is all -very- community driving isn't it? Looks like a place where the right connections will help you massively. I should go find some of those guides you speak of.
@Nigma

Thank you for the welcome! Good to know I'm not the only one who scouts around before piping up. It seems like the specific Flight forums might be the best place to start off getting those connections, its also where I've found the best newbie tips. Although the guide forums are definately the place to go to learn about the coliseum and how all the elements work.
@Nigma

Thank you for the welcome! Good to know I'm not the only one who scouts around before piping up. It seems like the specific Flight forums might be the best place to start off getting those connections, its also where I've found the best newbie tips. Although the guide forums are definately the place to go to learn about the coliseum and how all the elements work.
yWTqcVr.png
There's a guide forum?! Crap i must be going blind...
Thanks~!
There's a guide forum?! Crap i must be going blind...
Thanks~!