Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~ Shadowglade Hatchery ~ XXX & XXY
1 2 3 4
Bump for nests! Lots of dragons are heavily discounted due to age. Help me get some of these dang teenagers out of the nests!

General Pinglist

@echolaliate

Pinglist for Dawn Dreamers

@Heikyo

Pinglist for Golden Golems

@ProbablySkeletor
Bump for nests! Lots of dragons are heavily discounted due to age. Help me get some of these dang teenagers out of the nests!

General Pinglist

@echolaliate

@Heikyo

@ProbablySkeletor
@LyriCorinthar,
May I please be added to your pinglist??
@LyriCorinthar,
May I please be added to your pinglist??
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
Pinging for Golden Golems, Desert Darlings, Pink Pythons, Deathly Orchids, and general updates!

Sorry for so few updates, life has been busy and we haven't been slacking! We've been reworking breeding lines, updating genes, and have mostly fixed outdated breeding cards. There's still plenty left to do!

Lionfish lines have been added! We are extremely proud of these brightly toxic babies, and look forward to upcoming nests!

General Pinglist

@echolaliate
@LittleDoctor

Pinglist for Deathly Orchids

@amberpalmtree

Pinglist for Desert Darlings

@IchiSato

@ProbablySkeletor
Pinging for Golden Golems, Desert Darlings, Pink Pythons, Deathly Orchids, and general updates!

Sorry for so few updates, life has been busy and we haven't been slacking! We've been reworking breeding lines, updating genes, and have mostly fixed outdated breeding cards. There's still plenty left to do!

Lionfish lines have been added! We are extremely proud of these brightly toxic babies, and look forward to upcoming nests!

General Pinglist

@echolaliate
@LittleDoctor

Pinglist for Deathly Orchids

@amberpalmtree

@IchiSato

@ProbablySkeletor
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Zq4I5Ti.png[/img][/center]
Zq4I5Ti.png
r4hwcLV.png
@LyriCorinthar,
Hey, I'm interested in both #46985774 (pink pythons) and #47115702 (deathly orchids). And I was wondering if you would be willing to hold them until the end of the week??
@LyriCorinthar,
Hey, I'm interested in both #46985774 (pink pythons) and #47115702 (deathly orchids). And I was wondering if you would be willing to hold them until the end of the week??
GamzP1L.gif
@LittleDoctor

I've pulled them off the AH and will hold them until Friday evening!
@LittleDoctor

I've pulled them off the AH and will hold them until Friday evening!
@LyriCorinthar,
Wonderful! Thank you so much!
@LyriCorinthar,
Wonderful! Thank you so much!
GamzP1L.gif
@LyriCorinthar,
Good evening! I have the funds now to purchase those two dragons! I just wanted to make sure that the price I sent was right? I believe that one was 130kt and I cannot remember the price of the other
@LyriCorinthar,
Good evening! I have the funds now to purchase those two dragons! I just wanted to make sure that the price I sent was right? I believe that one was 130kt and I cannot remember the price of the other
GamzP1L.gif
Pinging for Dawn Dreamers, Desert Darlings, Irradiated Neon, and a few workshop bebes that need to go to new homes before they get exalted.

General Pinglist

@echolaliate
@LittleDoctor

@Heikyo

@IchiSato
Pinging for Dawn Dreamers, Desert Darlings, Irradiated Neon, and a few workshop bebes that need to go to new homes before they get exalted.

General Pinglist

@echolaliate
@LittleDoctor

@Heikyo

@IchiSato
@LyriCorinthar
May I be added to the general pinglist please? Also, would it be at all possible to reserve a male Coatl from your Grim Tides pair? I’m willing to pay extra if necessary (and I can wait for however long it may take until a male Coatl comes around, given how random breedings can be gender/species wise).
@LyriCorinthar
May I be added to the general pinglist please? Also, would it be at all possible to reserve a male Coatl from your Grim Tides pair? I’m willing to pay extra if necessary (and I can wait for however long it may take until a male Coatl comes around, given how random breedings can be gender/species wise).
Hello! Although I am not one to initiate conversations often, my PMs are always open. I'm also happy to breed upon request, or otherwise work with you if you see something I’m selling that you’d like but can’t afford outright, so feel free to send me a message in regards to that as well!
1 2 3 4