Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi all!
I'm TheZellyOne (Zelly for short) and I actually joined a few weeks ago. It's been years since I last joined a new online community and I forgot how stupidly stressful it is to jump into the forums for the first time. @_@ I know everyone's chill here, I'm just bad at talking to anonymous strangers. >_>

Once upon a time I was part of Gaia Online, but I abandoned it a few years ago when the economy was ruined and all my normal roleplaying buddies all moved on, and have kind of been without an online home since; a wayward internet nomad. I have some friends who have been here way longer (shout outs to Howlchaser and jemdragon), saw one of them tending to their dragons, and decided to give it a shot. Gotta say, it feels weird being a noob again. XD
I'm TheZellyOne (Zelly for short) and I actually joined a few weeks ago. It's been years since I last joined a new online community and I forgot how stupidly stressful it is to jump into the forums for the first time. @_@ I know everyone's chill here, I'm just bad at talking to anonymous strangers. >_>

Once upon a time I was part of Gaia Online, but I abandoned it a few years ago when the economy was ruined and all my normal roleplaying buddies all moved on, and have kind of been without an online home since; a wayward internet nomad. I have some friends who have been here way longer (shout outs to Howlchaser and jemdragon), saw one of them tending to their dragons, and decided to give it a shot. Gotta say, it feels weird being a noob again. XD
hiya there @thezellyone!! i'm new, too (newer than you, actually, haha) and i can totally relate to way you feel about joining a new community. i came here from a different game that i played for three years, so i was pretty acquainted with the forum regulars, but i feel like a fish out of water here, aha ^^'

i really like this community though! everybody seems super nice and friendly! and it's really nice to meet you! c:
hiya there @thezellyone!! i'm new, too (newer than you, actually, haha) and i can totally relate to way you feel about joining a new community. i came here from a different game that i played for three years, so i was pretty acquainted with the forum regulars, but i feel like a fish out of water here, aha ^^'

i really like this community though! everybody seems super nice and friendly! and it's really nice to meet you! c:
@thezellyone @triggerbolt
Hey guys! Welcome to flight rising! I always love seeing newbies around here making friends :p let me know if you guys ever need anything, I’ll do the best I can to help. The community around here is super friendly and generous, so don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for help/anything else. I actually have a free dragon giveaway thread, with rare gened dragons if you guys wanted to check that out. Again, pm me if you need anything :)
@thezellyone @triggerbolt
Hey guys! Welcome to flight rising! I always love seeing newbies around here making friends :p let me know if you guys ever need anything, I’ll do the best I can to help. The community around here is super friendly and generous, so don’t be afraid to reach out and ask for help/anything else. I actually have a free dragon giveaway thread, with rare gened dragons if you guys wanted to check that out. Again, pm me if you need anything :)
9BC1QO4.png 799-C28-D5-EDED-4624-9-D16-7-CA9-E52041-C6.png 0rtyA.gifXfhqt.gifrr5DN.gif
@lightningclanLC
What's the link to that dragon giveaway thread/the thread title? I'd love to take a look!
@lightningclanLC
What's the link to that dragon giveaway thread/the thread title? I'd love to take a look!
@thezellyone [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=2537525][img]https://preview.ibb.co/iM4PXU/tbp.png[/img][/url] You can just click this banner and it’ll take you there
@thezellyone
tbp.png
You can just click this banner and it’ll take you there
9BC1QO4.png 799-C28-D5-EDED-4624-9-D16-7-CA9-E52041-C6.png 0rtyA.gifXfhqt.gifrr5DN.gif
Thank you!
Thank you!