Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello! *waves*
1 2 3
Why is it eating my post..? :-/
Why is it eating my post..? :-/
@Stormelle

oh I sure will! My favorite sweet of all time is rhubarb and custard sweets ahhhh I miss them so much! He needs to send me some. ♥

What kind of Australian sweets do you like? ^^
@Stormelle

oh I sure will! My favorite sweet of all time is rhubarb and custard sweets ahhhh I miss them so much! He needs to send me some. ♥

What kind of Australian sweets do you like? ^^
We are made of fear and blood
@Wolfra

Ohhh...Those both sound so good!

TimTams! Wooo! ...I might be turning a bit silly as I get sleepy. >>; Forgive me.

Hrm...Can I only do one @ thingy per post? Do you know?
@Wolfra

Ohhh...Those both sound so good!

TimTams! Wooo! ...I might be turning a bit silly as I get sleepy. >>; Forgive me.

Hrm...Can I only do one @ thingy per post? Do you know?
@DeonCaege

Certainly! *holds up the plate to offer you some*
@DeonCaege

Certainly! *holds up the plate to offer you some*
@Stormelle
I think you can do multiple pings in one post!

It's totally fine, and understandable! I had a nap so I'm feeling well rested now ^w^
@Stormelle
I think you can do multiple pings in one post!

It's totally fine, and understandable! I had a nap so I'm feeling well rested now ^w^
We are made of fear and blood
Lovely! Thanks!

*settles in and munches on cookies*

So how are you liking the site so far? The community is amazing, no?

Hm. Random question time!

What is your favorite genre of movie?
Lovely! Thanks!

*settles in and munches on cookies*

So how are you liking the site so far? The community is amazing, no?

Hm. Random question time!

What is your favorite genre of movie?
bRjP8nq.gifC89-C81-DD-6-F3-B-454-F-92-BE-7-EDBEA008-FDF.png
@Wolfra
Hrm...weird...Just trying to determine why my last post on the first page got eaten. :-/ I even edited and it still got eaten..

Naps are glorious things...@@ I meant to take one, but right as I was going to the site came back and my brain forgot..>
@Wolfra
Hrm...weird...Just trying to determine why my last post on the first page got eaten. :-/ I even edited and it still got eaten..

Naps are glorious things...@@ I meant to take one, but right as I was going to the site came back and my brain forgot..>
It ate my post again! Hrrm...

*sighs and flops over*
It ate my post again! Hrrm...

*sighs and flops over*
@DeonCaege
*smiles* Yay! owo

I'm enjoying it. And not sure, really. o.o; This is my first venture into the forms and those people who have talked to my outside of this thread I know from another site. But I'm sure it is! And I'm excited to get to know it better.

Hrrrm...That's a really difficult one. Probably children's movies to be perfectly honest. Or, to put them in their own category, Super hero movies. You?
@DeonCaege
*smiles* Yay! owo

I'm enjoying it. And not sure, really. o.o; This is my first venture into the forms and those people who have talked to my outside of this thread I know from another site. But I'm sure it is! And I'm excited to get to know it better.

Hrrrm...That's a really difficult one. Probably children's movies to be perfectly honest. Or, to put them in their own category, Super hero movies. You?
@Stormelle

I actually saw this site mentioned on Tumblr, so I'm sure i'll see some of my idols wandering around here somewhere. Some of the artists are amazing, definitely recommend checking out the art sections of the forums if you have time. ~

I've liked some of the recent children's movies. Bolt, How to Train Your Dragon (I had to mention that one), Wreck it Ralph, The Lego Movie, etc. Kid at heart. :)

Super Hero movies have really taken off. I'm loving it! I hope the trend continues~ Excited for Avengers 2?
@Stormelle

I actually saw this site mentioned on Tumblr, so I'm sure i'll see some of my idols wandering around here somewhere. Some of the artists are amazing, definitely recommend checking out the art sections of the forums if you have time. ~

I've liked some of the recent children's movies. Bolt, How to Train Your Dragon (I had to mention that one), Wreck it Ralph, The Lego Movie, etc. Kid at heart. :)

Super Hero movies have really taken off. I'm loving it! I hope the trend continues~ Excited for Avengers 2?
bRjP8nq.gifC89-C81-DD-6-F3-B-454-F-92-BE-7-EDBEA008-FDF.png
1 2 3