Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] chuppi's humanoid art !!
1 2 3 4
bump
bump
+9 FR time! (I think im so bad at math)
@fashionmista could i have a slot??
@fashionmista could i have a slot??
fancy-divider-260.png
@isolt sure !!!
@isolt sure !!!
bump
bump
@fashionmista i'd love a full body chibi please!!! i'd love something of my oc here, but maybe in something casual!! his casual outfits consist of a cropped pink sweatshirt and some black shorts, and black thigh highs!
@fashionmista i'd love a full body chibi please!!! i'd love something of my oc here, but maybe in something casual!! his casual outfits consist of a cropped pink sweatshirt and some black shorts, and black thigh highs!
fancy-divider-260.png
@fashionmista I'd like to claim a slot but i can't tell you what I want until I get home, but I will definitely order from you today
@fashionmista I'd like to claim a slot but i can't tell you what I want until I get home, but I will definitely order from you today
Thomas
he/him
@fashionmista Id love a bust of my girl, howl :) Ive already drawn her humanoid design and its in her bio! She soft and shy and a painter! Also loves bunnies Edit: i forgot to link her im so sorry [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29569814] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295699/29569814_350.png[/img] [/url]
@fashionmista

Id love a bust of my girl, howl :) Ive already drawn her humanoid design and its in her bio! She soft and shy and a painter! Also loves bunnies

Edit: i forgot to link her im so sorry

29569814_350.png
they/them | 26 | +3 fr time | Tiktok: longlivethereaper
@isolt sure thing !! I'll work on it as soon as possible

@Elubviq I'll give you a slot!

@Longlivemydragon No problem!
@isolt sure thing !! I'll work on it as soon as possible

@Elubviq I'll give you a slot!

@Longlivemydragon No problem!
@fashionmista thank you!!!
@fashionmista thank you!!!