Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Happily Ever After CLOSED
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 212 213
@whimsicalwinds
I was wondering if there was going to be hatchings for colorful calaveras and X-ray vision anytime soon? =^.^=
@whimsicalwinds
I was wondering if there was going to be hatchings for colorful calaveras and X-ray vision anytime soon? =^.^=
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1867962][img]http://imgur.com/vojx8Us.png[/img][/url][/center]
vojx8Us.png
GRx3A5B.png
@Stormer1997 - Yes! I was actually planning to wait until October to nest them so they fit the Halloween month aesthetic! ^_^

Would you like to be added to both pinglists?
@Stormer1997 - Yes! I was actually planning to wait until October to nest them so they fit the Halloween month aesthetic! ^_^

Would you like to be added to both pinglists?
original.gif
The Neapolitan pair is so pretty! I’d love to buy a female hatchling from them, 35k right?
The Neapolitan pair is so pretty! I’d love to buy a female hatchling from them, 35k right?
Hi! Can I be added to both Firefly's wish pinglists?

Thanks!
Hi! Can I be added to both Firefly's wish pinglists?

Thanks!
C5V5o0z.png[/url]
@Respect Yes! I'll add you to the pinglist so you'll be notified when they nest again! :)

@KillerSquid Sure thing! I have one Firefly boy still for sale if you're interested!
@Respect Yes! I'll add you to the pinglist so you'll be notified when they nest again! :)

@KillerSquid Sure thing! I have one Firefly boy still for sale if you're interested!
original.gif
@whimsicalwinds

Sorry can't afford the pretty firefly boy since I've been spending money left and right :P

@whimsicalwinds

Sorry can't afford the pretty firefly boy since I've been spending money left and right :P

C5V5o0z.png[/url]
@KillerSquid I can lower his price a bit since he's been up for sale for a few weeks. What price range were you thinking?
@KillerSquid I can lower his price a bit since he's been up for sale for a few weeks. What price range were you thinking?
original.gif
@whimsical winds no I'm really low now on gold (back from hiatus plus just bought a bunch of pretty dragons) I wouldn't be able to offer a fair price. Thank you anyway!
@whimsical winds no I'm really low now on gold (back from hiatus plus just bought a bunch of pretty dragons) I wouldn't be able to offer a fair price. Thank you anyway!
C5V5o0z.png[/url]
@KillerSquid Okay, then next time around you'll get a ping!
@KillerSquid Okay, then next time around you'll get a ping!
original.gif
1 2 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 212 213