Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Training?
Hello! I was wondering if someone here could do training for me? I would like this girl to get to anywhere from level 15-25, depending on prices. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42964250] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/429643/42964250_350.png[/img] [/url] I would be willing to pay in treasure and/or art. If here is someone who would train her for me, she is already at level 6, and I would like her to be visible in your lair so I know you didn’t exalt her. She is very important to me. When I send her over I’ll be taking off all of her apparel and skin, because emperor skins are like 1500g and I don’t quite trust anyone with it :) If this needs to be in a different area of the forums, just let me know and I’ll delete this thread and move it there :) Example of my art [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fOYMfb9.jpg[/IMG] And [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rwi3s53.jpg[/IMG]
Hello! I was wondering if someone here could do training for me? I would like this girl to get to anywhere from level 15-25, depending on prices.

42964250_350.png

I would be willing to pay in treasure and/or art.
If here is someone who would train her for me, she is already at level 6, and I would like her to be visible in your lair so I know you didn’t exalt her. She is very important to me.
When I send her over I’ll be taking off all of her apparel and skin, because emperor skins are like 1500g and I don’t quite trust anyone with it :)
If this needs to be in a different area of the forums, just let me know and I’ll delete this thread and move it there :)
Example of my art
fOYMfb9.jpg
And
rwi3s53.jpg
mERz0QB.jpg he/she/they | minor !!!
@MeloMammered

You probably want to put this in Items for Sale, which is also where people handle services like levelling.

(By the way: it's impossible for a dragon to not be visible in someone's lair, and you can't Crossroad a dragon wearing apparel or skins even if you wanted to. So no danger there!)
@MeloMammered

You probably want to put this in Items for Sale, which is also where people handle services like levelling.

(By the way: it's impossible for a dragon to not be visible in someone's lair, and you can't Crossroad a dragon wearing apparel or skins even if you wanted to. So no danger there!)
@Dunkarooba
Thanks! I’ll move it.
@Dunkarooba
Thanks! I’ll move it.
mERz0QB.jpg he/she/they | minor !!!
I would not mind training your dragons for you
I would not mind training your dragons for you
@nbhmewtwo

This is an old thread and the dragon is already lv15 so I doubt they are looking for a trainer anymore, but if you do want to alert someone on forums you'll need to ping them like I did, using @ and username

And if you want to train dragons for others, you can set up a thread on Items for Sale. However, I heavily recommend getting a proper lvl 25 trainer dragon first. Without one it'd be very slow to train higher level dragons. (Also, your dragons are inefficiently statted which doesn't help: if you want to Coli more I recommend restatting them into Sedona build, or Culex's if you have the eliminates)
@nbhmewtwo

This is an old thread and the dragon is already lv15 so I doubt they are looking for a trainer anymore, but if you do want to alert someone on forums you'll need to ping them like I did, using @ and username

And if you want to train dragons for others, you can set up a thread on Items for Sale. However, I heavily recommend getting a proper lvl 25 trainer dragon first. Without one it'd be very slow to train higher level dragons. (Also, your dragons are inefficiently statted which doesn't help: if you want to Coli more I recommend restatting them into Sedona build, or Culex's if you have the eliminates)
hWsjkHE.png
i can train some dragons for you, I am a 16 year old male and like training dragons for treausure and gems or something more ;)
i can train some dragons for you, I am a 16 year old male and like training dragons for treausure and gems or something more ;)