Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Celestial Runners Project
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 267 268
@Tafficat yup just need you to give me a name for him and ill send him your way!
@Tafficat yup just need you to give me a name for him and ill send him your way!
FR+0
lL0TUQg.png
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
@Jadeturtle13
Hm.. Surprise me!
@Jadeturtle13
Hm.. Surprise me!
QFXpYkj.png
May i be put on the pinglist?
If possible im interested in mostly guardians and spirals so if there are new hatclings i would love to adopt one!
May i be put on the pinglist?
If possible im interested in mostly guardians and spirals so if there are new hatclings i would love to adopt one!
F2mtiDP.png
@jadeturtle13 I would love to have the Sapphire/Eggplant/Royal bab! She looks like a perfect shadow rep! I would like to name her Lavinia please!
@jadeturtle13 I would love to have the Sapphire/Eggplant/Royal bab! She looks like a perfect shadow rep! I would like to name her Lavinia please!
@Tafficat @FinalValkyrie21 sent crs!
@Tafficat @FinalValkyrie21 sent crs!
FR+0
lL0TUQg.png
@jadeturtle13

Hi! I would love to be part of this project, but my lair is full, so can you please save #45329874 for me?
@jadeturtle13

Hi! I would love to be part of this project, but my lair is full, so can you please save #45329874 for me?
uHNAhJY.pngeOrujjI.png 4sMOFQ8.pngbqij4ya.pngsyx6Ls4.png
@JoParzival that's fine I can hold her for 2 days, is that enough or do you need time? I'll also need you to give me a name for her before I send her to you
@JoParzival that's fine I can hold her for 2 days, is that enough or do you need time? I'll also need you to give me a name for her before I send her to you
FR+0
lL0TUQg.png
@jadeturtle
Hi! Maybe name her Indigo?
Thanks for holding her for me!! Do you have any advice for earning treasure quickly? My lair is really full right now and I have two nests of eggs...
@jadeturtle
Hi! Maybe name her Indigo?
Thanks for holding her for me!! Do you have any advice for earning treasure quickly? My lair is really full right now and I have two nests of eggs...
uHNAhJY.pngeOrujjI.png 4sMOFQ8.pngbqij4ya.pngsyx6Ls4.png
@JoParzival I level and exalt fodder and you can also hoardsell all the loot you get from coli, fairgrounds is also a way to earn treasure.
@JoParzival I level and exalt fodder and you can also hoardsell all the loot you get from coli, fairgrounds is also a way to earn treasure.
FR+0
lL0TUQg.png
@Impception I'd like to submit Rainheart to the directory. He's recently hit level 20. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42522321] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425224/42522321_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Impception

I'd like to submit Rainheart to the directory. He's recently hit level 20.

42522321_350.png
sVXeqGm.png
1 2 ... 227 228 229 230 231 ... 267 268