Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 6th gen Naomi descendant! SD! Cheap!
I recently acquired a fifth generation Naomi descendant and she was too pretty to not breed. The parents are pretty, the scries were pretty, but oh boy... these kids are not pretty. All children are Naomi descendants from two lines, show below. Anyways, since they're uh... fixer-uppers, I'll be pricing them a little cheaper than most descendants I've seen. In their bios I've included scries of what they'll look like as adults and simple change scries (just changing one gene to make them look more decent.) They're all in the AH currently, but I'm 100% open to haggling over pricing. 6th gen Naomi descendant: Naomi > Willow > Mara > Binary > Sanguis > me! 10th gen Naomi descendant: Naomi > Willow > Fia > Ammutseba > Hastur > Cypir > Exodus >Binary > Exodus > Sanguis > me! [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45429363] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454294/45429363_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] Skydancer Female Charcoal Metallic Obsidian Bee Blackberry Stained Arcane Common [/columns] EDIT: a hatchling was bought EDIT: another hatchling was bought EDIT: one hatchling left!
I recently acquired a fifth generation Naomi descendant and she was too pretty to not breed. The parents are pretty, the scries were pretty, but oh boy... these kids are not pretty. All children are Naomi descendants from two lines, show below. Anyways, since they're uh... fixer-uppers, I'll be pricing them a little cheaper than most descendants I've seen. In their bios I've included scries of what they'll look like as adults and simple change scries (just changing one gene to make them look more decent.) They're all in the AH currently, but I'm 100% open to haggling over pricing.

6th gen Naomi descendant: Naomi > Willow > Mara > Binary > Sanguis > me!
10th gen Naomi descendant: Naomi > Willow > Fia > Ammutseba > Hastur > Cypir > Exodus >Binary > Exodus > Sanguis > me!

45429363_350.png

Skydancer Female
Charcoal Metallic
Obsidian Bee
Blackberry Stained
Arcane Common
EDIT: a hatchling was bought
EDIT: another hatchling was bought
EDIT: one hatchling left!
f2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif
A wild bump appeared
A wild bump appeared
bump? bump.
bump? bump.
Aaand I'm back... with another bump
Aaand I'm back... with another bump
Would you accept 40kt for the second one? :)
Would you accept 40kt for the second one? :)
@Anansia
Sorry I'm getting back to you so late- real life popped up kinda quickly

Anyways, if you're still interested... yes 40kt would work!
@Anansia

[quote name="Surreptitious" date="2018-09-26 15:09:31" ] @Anansia Sorry I'm getting back to you so late- real life popped up kinda quickly Anyways, if you're still interested... yes 40kt would work! [/quote] It’s no worries! I sent the cr for you :)
Surreptitious wrote on 2018-09-26 15:09:31:
@Anansia

It’s no worries! I sent the cr for you :)
BUMP: two hatchlings left!
BUMP: two hatchlings left!
Bump: just one left!
(oddly enough, she's the one i thought would sell first)
Bump: just one left!
(oddly enough, she's the one i thought would sell first)
A wild bump appeared!
A wild bump appeared!