Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ❤ Free Raffle ❤ 26 prizes ❤ ENDED
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23
@Nikita Please add me to this wonderful raffle and thank you for your generosity!
@Nikita Please add me to this wonderful raffle and thank you for your generosity!
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Nikita Oh my gosh, your dragons are so lovely! I'd love to enter for a chance at one of those cuties.
@Nikita Oh my gosh, your dragons are so lovely! I'd love to enter for a chance at one of those cuties.
@Nikita I would love to enter. They are such beautiful pairs!
@Nikita I would love to enter. They are such beautiful pairs!
6jj9zl.jpg
@Nikita
May I please enter, and many thanks for hosting this!
@Nikita
May I please enter, and many thanks for hosting this!
@Nikita

Giiirl, you got some pretty dragon pairings up in here. I'm not sure my pairs can compete, but I think you need some warm colors to add to the jackpot. Go snoop through my lair and find a pair you think people would like, and I'll donate a hatchling or five from them. :D

(Just not my Snow Bellies, cuz I'm mostly saving them for bar/daub. And not Kyliriel/Vallindel cuz they're based on OCs and I'm not ready to inflict their kids on the world).
@Nikita

Giiirl, you got some pretty dragon pairings up in here. I'm not sure my pairs can compete, but I think you need some warm colors to add to the jackpot. Go snoop through my lair and find a pair you think people would like, and I'll donate a hatchling or five from them. :D

(Just not my Snow Bellies, cuz I'm mostly saving them for bar/daub. And not Kyliriel/Vallindel cuz they're based on OCs and I'm not ready to inflict their kids on the world).
hJWOfQK.png
@nikita might I maybe join?
@nikita might I maybe join?
All added! :)

@Gryphoness Hehe, aww, lady, you're mistress of all warm colored babies! And oh gosh, that's a hard choice. How abouuuuuut... Chestnut and Sassafras? 8D

P.S.- Kyliriel is so pretty. I would steal her if I could. /grabby hands
All added! :)

@Gryphoness Hehe, aww, lady, you're mistress of all warm colored babies! And oh gosh, that's a hard choice. How abouuuuuut... Chestnut and Sassafras? 8D

P.S.- Kyliriel is so pretty. I would steal her if I could. /grabby hands
@Nikita

All righty, they're on the nest! I got three eggs, so I'll donate two of them to the raffle and keep the third for myself. :D

P.S. She's the offspring of a pair I took FOREVER to put together, so I was super happy when she was born. Waiting on a new batch of glitter gem accents to be available so I can make her SOOPER SHINY!

P.P.S. If you wanna do up a neato graphic of Ches and Sassy for the raffle, feel free! :D
@Nikita

All righty, they're on the nest! I got three eggs, so I'll donate two of them to the raffle and keep the third for myself. :D

P.S. She's the offspring of a pair I took FOREVER to put together, so I was super happy when she was born. Waiting on a new batch of glitter gem accents to be available so I can make her SOOPER SHINY!

P.P.S. If you wanna do up a neato graphic of Ches and Sassy for the raffle, feel free! :D
hJWOfQK.png
@Nikita

Can I enter please?
@Nikita

Can I enter please?
"@Nikita i would love to enter please ^^
"@Nikita i would love to enter please ^^
6z1gQFM.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23