Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | NYOP Dragons
Hey everybody, I don't much often use these forums, but I need to sale my dragons and clear out my lair a little bit so bear with me.

All the dragons in my lair that are UNNAMED are for sale. Do not ask about any with names, those are my babies.

All I ask is that if you buy a dragon to exalt, you name it please. If you don't, I will remember it and I will not allow you to have another dragon from me. Please don't exalt the Spirals? I won't ask a super lot for them as long as they get real homes.

Edit: You can post here, or you can just set up a Crossroads with a reasonable offer for one.
Hey everybody, I don't much often use these forums, but I need to sale my dragons and clear out my lair a little bit so bear with me.

All the dragons in my lair that are UNNAMED are for sale. Do not ask about any with names, those are my babies.

All I ask is that if you buy a dragon to exalt, you name it please. If you don't, I will remember it and I will not allow you to have another dragon from me. Please don't exalt the Spirals? I won't ask a super lot for them as long as they get real homes.

Edit: You can post here, or you can just set up a Crossroads with a reasonable offer for one.
Bump. Already on page 2?

Haha woow, you guys work fast here.
Bump. Already on page 2?

Haha woow, you guys work fast here.
Bump again.

This is gonna be a long night lol.
Bump again.

This is gonna be a long night lol.
Derp.
Derp.
*bump*
*bump*
I just started so I have no idea what anything is worth, but I am interested in

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=4293&tab=dragon&did=2565770
I just started so I have no idea what anything is worth, but I am interested in

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=4293&tab=dragon&did=2565770
How much are you asking for for this beauty?
How much are you asking for for this beauty?
@Alilyncoo - I'd be willing to part with him for around 20k?
& @foehn -20k for the Wildclaw?

I'm totally willing to haggle, but I'm excited to see them get homes, and I need the room in my lair bad haha.
@Alilyncoo - I'd be willing to part with him for around 20k?
& @foehn -20k for the Wildclaw?

I'm totally willing to haggle, but I'm excited to see them get homes, and I need the room in my lair bad haha.