Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Fox's Temp Random Sales- Gen 1 Pair
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Is the Unnamed Obsidian Tiger/Purple Stripes/Spring Basic Imp still available? I am able to afford her, and she's gorgeous.
Is the Unnamed Obsidian Tiger/Purple Stripes/Spring Basic Imp still available? I am able to afford her, and she's gorgeous.
On Flight Rising Time
Hatchery
Would you be willing to hold onto the Midnight Tiger/ Storm Shimmer/Chocolate basic for a little while longer? I'm really interested in that one, but I'm not sure I have enough money just yet.

I'm terrible at saving money up.
Would you be willing to hold onto the Midnight Tiger/ Storm Shimmer/Chocolate basic for a little while longer? I'm really interested in that one, but I'm not sure I have enough money just yet.

I'm terrible at saving money up.
wow I would love some of these guys but those prices seem a bit high even for newbies.
wow I would love some of these guys but those prices seem a bit high even for newbies.
GU674Ek.gif
@Alicethechabbit
Replying here, and to your mail as well~
Right now, yes, Aka does have first dibs on both Spirit and his sister (but I have to clarify something with Aka first so one might be available)

@LostCure
Aka did offer first on him, though I received your higher offer on him first; so as of right now, Aka has priority (since I don't want to be that person who gives in to higher bids right under those who offered first, but...) I need to clarify something with Aka..

@Aka
Before I accept your offers, I want to clarify that you know that related dragons cannot breed. I just want to make sure you're aware of this in case this is what you intend on doing with them both (if you have other plans for them, then pardon my curiosity, it's just odd to see two siblings go to the same person lD;;;)

@ InvaderKat00
Restitution has not been taken yet, and I can hold her if you'd be willing to pay the full 50k? Or, if you do not plan to change her name, I'll lower the price (I'm kind of...odd about names, only her's and Conviction's really, but it's because I have their son, and would prefer that their names don't change, but again, can't stop you if you do decide to rename her)

@Middie99
Yes, he is still available, does 7-10k sound alright by you?

Since a few of you were/are interested in the toxic siblings @Alicethechabbit, @LostCure ; if Aka does get both Spirit and his sister, I am breeding Wanderlust and Dreamweaver (the parents) again if you're interested in the offspring? They're currently sitting on three eggs, so you'll have three to pick from.
@Alicethechabbit
Replying here, and to your mail as well~
Right now, yes, Aka does have first dibs on both Spirit and his sister (but I have to clarify something with Aka first so one might be available)

@LostCure
Aka did offer first on him, though I received your higher offer on him first; so as of right now, Aka has priority (since I don't want to be that person who gives in to higher bids right under those who offered first, but...) I need to clarify something with Aka..

@Aka
Before I accept your offers, I want to clarify that you know that related dragons cannot breed. I just want to make sure you're aware of this in case this is what you intend on doing with them both (if you have other plans for them, then pardon my curiosity, it's just odd to see two siblings go to the same person lD;;;)

@ InvaderKat00
Restitution has not been taken yet, and I can hold her if you'd be willing to pay the full 50k? Or, if you do not plan to change her name, I'll lower the price (I'm kind of...odd about names, only her's and Conviction's really, but it's because I have their son, and would prefer that their names don't change, but again, can't stop you if you do decide to rename her)

@Middie99
Yes, he is still available, does 7-10k sound alright by you?

Since a few of you were/are interested in the toxic siblings @Alicethechabbit, @LostCure ; if Aka does get both Spirit and his sister, I am breeding Wanderlust and Dreamweaver (the parents) again if you're interested in the offspring? They're currently sitting on three eggs, so you'll have three to pick from.
FRBreedBanner.png
@whitefoxfire

well thank you for clarification then i suppose and i would love to have one of there offspring thank you
@whitefoxfire

well thank you for clarification then i suppose and i would love to have one of there offspring thank you
@Chrizesu
Yes, she's still available, asking price is 7-10k

@SerenaOmega
I can certianly hold her for you~ 7-10k is my asking price for newbies =3

@JadeWaters
7-10k is actually a pretty decent price for adult dragons, some are priced higher because of personal attachment to them, but I understand if users do not have the treasure right now, but I'm also willing to hold dragons and wait if you don't have the payment right now. The Wildclaws/Coatl for example, are priced higher (but again, I'm willing to negotiate with those who are interested in them) because I don't want to offer a /completely/ unfair difference between prices. I've seen a few people who only offer a 10% discount on their dragons for newbies, so a %50 discount is pretty reasonable. But again, you don't have to buy dragons from me, and if you find a better deal somewhere else, I won't have any hard feelings over their purchase over mine =3

@Alicethechabbit
Alrighty, I'll make a note to message you about one when they hatch =3
@Chrizesu
Yes, she's still available, asking price is 7-10k

@SerenaOmega
I can certianly hold her for you~ 7-10k is my asking price for newbies =3

@JadeWaters
7-10k is actually a pretty decent price for adult dragons, some are priced higher because of personal attachment to them, but I understand if users do not have the treasure right now, but I'm also willing to hold dragons and wait if you don't have the payment right now. The Wildclaws/Coatl for example, are priced higher (but again, I'm willing to negotiate with those who are interested in them) because I don't want to offer a /completely/ unfair difference between prices. I've seen a few people who only offer a 10% discount on their dragons for newbies, so a %50 discount is pretty reasonable. But again, you don't have to buy dragons from me, and if you find a better deal somewhere else, I won't have any hard feelings over their purchase over mine =3

@Alicethechabbit
Alrighty, I'll make a note to message you about one when they hatch =3
FRBreedBanner.png
@whitefoxfire Oh, its 7-10k? I can pay 8k right now if that's not a problem!
@whitefoxfire Oh, its 7-10k? I can pay 8k right now if that's not a problem!
alright thank you so much i can't wait to see what comes out of this batch ^w^
alright thank you so much i can't wait to see what comes out of this batch ^w^
@SerenaOmega
Yes, I should probably make that notice a bit bigger lD; (I got a little lazy with pricing so many dragons x.x;;)
Will send the CR in a moment =3
@SerenaOmega
Yes, I should probably make that notice a bit bigger lD; (I got a little lazy with pricing so many dragons x.x;;)
Will send the CR in a moment =3
FRBreedBanner.png
@whitefoxfire Ok, I sent the trade.
@whitefoxfire Ok, I sent the trade.
On Flight Rising Time
Hatchery
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11