Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Leveling] 200g or less to lvl25 (Full)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@DuskzeHedgie

They have stones and it hurts me to level them. Sending payment now for the suffering
@DuskzeHedgie

They have stones and it hurts me to level them. Sending payment now for the suffering
4UUQPPZ.gif
@DuskzeHedgie

I have 2 Dragons i would like you to train, both are Lvl 10 and have Elim.
Would send Augment-Stones and a picture for their stats with them to make it easier.
@DuskzeHedgie

I have 2 Dragons i would like you to train, both are Lvl 10 and have Elim.
Would send Augment-Stones and a picture for their stats with them to make it easier.
howdy! i have 1 dragon i would like trained, if you've got room for her? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38334404] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383345/38334404_350.png[/img] [/url] level 11, has eliminate & 2 attack stones if you need anything else, please let me know! totally understand if i need to be put on a waiting list or anything.
howdy! i have 1 dragon i would like trained, if you've got room for her?

38334404_350.png

level 11, has eliminate & 2 attack stones

if you need anything else, please let me know! totally understand if i need to be put on a waiting list or anything.
tumblr_inline_oup2njpl5r1rtxj2b_1280.png
@Evantalia Awesome! =D I'm about halfway done with my first order, you can send the CR whenever and I'll accept asap! =D

@Sternum You got it! =D It only takes me about a day to finish a dragon, so it'll probably be a less than 48hr wait. If you want to you can send the CR early and I'll just accept when I have room =DD
@Evantalia Awesome! =D I'm about halfway done with my first order, you can send the CR whenever and I'll accept asap! =D

@Sternum You got it! =D It only takes me about a day to finish a dragon, so it'll probably be a less than 48hr wait. If you want to you can send the CR early and I'll just accept when I have room =DD
[quote name="DuskzeHedgie" date="2018-09-17 12:39:48" ] @/Sternum You got it! =D It only takes me about a day to finish a dragon, so it'll probably be a less than 48hr wait. If you want to you can send the CR early and I'll just accept when I have room =DD [/quote] will do! i'll include the gems as well. ^^
DuskzeHedgie wrote on 2018-09-17 12:39:48:
@/Sternum You got it! =D It only takes me about a day to finish a dragon, so it'll probably be a less than 48hr wait. If you want to you can send the CR early and I'll just accept when I have room =DD

will do! i'll include the gems as well. ^^
tumblr_inline_oup2njpl5r1rtxj2b_1280.png
open again =DD
open again =DD
boop
boop
nboop =D
nboop =D
up
up
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9