Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lalli's sketch commissions [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@lalli okay! i've edited my post now <3
@lalli okay! i've edited my post now <3
w0w yeehaw big friendly boost here hawyee cowboy
w0w yeehaw big friendly boost here hawyee cowboy
snails.png
@Mareanie [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/222731321095618561/491083408575823874/unknown.png[/img] sooo sorry for the wait! having a dumb stupid art block thing going on. hope its okay,, umu if you need anything fixed dont hesitate to lmk!
@Mareanie
unknown.png
sooo sorry for the wait! having a dumb stupid art block thing going on. hope its okay,, umu if you need anything fixed dont hesitate to lmk!
@lalli it's adorable aaa!!! thank you ;_; this ws really good timing, i'm having a terrible day and this brightened my day a little! i'll send payment+a tip right now ;v;
@lalli it's adorable aaa!!! thank you ;_; this ws really good timing, i'm having a terrible day and this brightened my day a little! i'll send payment+a tip right now ;v;
@Mareanie

ahh,, im glad you like it <3 im so sorry you had a bad day! i know you dont know me personally or anything but my messages and discord are always open if you need anything!!!
@Mareanie

ahh,, im glad you like it <3 im so sorry you had a bad day! i know you dont know me personally or anything but my messages and discord are always open if you need anything!!!
@lalli thank you so much ;v; i pm'd you! do you have a TH i could credit? if not, tumblr or DA maybe
@lalli thank you so much ;v; i pm'd you! do you have a TH i could credit? if not, tumblr or DA maybe
@Mareanie my tumblr is schlurm! and youre very welcome friend <3
@Mareanie my tumblr is schlurm! and youre very welcome friend <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7