Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | New Starter Familiar Packs! [closed]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40
@Vendrus
Are there a few familiar left? Oh my oh my I would like to join and I am not very picky.
@Vendrus
Are there a few familiar left? Oh my oh my I would like to join and I am not very picky.
2qk6qf4.jpg
@Vendrus

I'd love a familiar if any remain! They're like pokemanz and I like them all but anything fire- or magic-themed would be awesome, if available. :D
@Vendrus

I'd love a familiar if any remain! They're like pokemanz and I like them all but anything fire- or magic-themed would be awesome, if available. :D
ArcaneSparkBanner_zpse78e199e.png
@Vendrus
:D If there's any left, I'd love a familiar please!
@Vendrus
:D If there's any left, I'd love a familiar please!
@Vendrus

If there are any left I would love to have one. Blue or purple maybe but anything is fine :)
@Vendrus

If there are any left I would love to have one. Blue or purple maybe but anything is fine :)
@Vendrus
I like anything that looks like a reptile.
Thank you very much!
@Vendrus
I like anything that looks like a reptile.
Thank you very much!
1hvzq.png
@Vendrus
I like blues and pinks.
Thanks! :' D
@Vendrus
I like blues and pinks.
Thanks! :' D
@Vendrus This is so nice of you!

I do like winged/wolfish creatures, so anything like that would be fab.
@Vendrus This is so nice of you!

I do like winged/wolfish creatures, so anything like that would be fab.
H00.png
@Vendrus

If you have any left, i would love one. ;u;
@Vendrus

If you have any left, i would love one. ;u;
@Vendrus

Oh my! This is awesome! Are there any wonderful friends left that are lightly coloured, like pale blues, golds, green and such? o 3o Such gorgeous familiars everywhere, I want them all.
@Vendrus

Oh my! This is awesome! Are there any wonderful friends left that are lightly coloured, like pale blues, golds, green and such? o 3o Such gorgeous familiars everywhere, I want them all.
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.pngegghatch_by_javen-d6cdu7k.gificesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
9ha1QnY.png
@Vendrus I'd be grateful for anything. Lol. xD I like the ones with the softer colors from what I've seen in the list. (I'm going off of the list you've posted because that's all I've seen so far. Just joined last night so I'm working on getting together dragons, familiars, and all that wonderful stuff). Thank you so much! ^^
@Vendrus I'd be grateful for anything. Lol. xD I like the ones with the softer colors from what I've seen in the list. (I'm going off of the list you've posted because that's all I've seen so far. Just joined last night so I'm working on getting together dragons, familiars, and all that wonderful stuff). Thank you so much! ^^
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 39 40