Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Flightrising D&D (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="CreatorHolly" date=2017-12-20 16:20:43] @RoseyVaporeon Can I get an invite to the discord server? The link on the first page just takes me to a page that says the code is invalid/expired [/quote] Same here, please. I've always wanted to check out D&D, this seems cool!
CreatorHolly wrote on 2017-12-20:
@RoseyVaporeon Can I get an invite to the discord server? The link on the first page just takes me to a page that says the code is invalid/expired

Same here, please. I've always wanted to check out D&D, this seems cool!
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
Is this still a thing?
Is this still a thing?
they/them or he/him
So, I have a few questions (not sure if I should ask here or join the discord to ask).

I've recently changed flights from Wind to Light. Should I say I'm from the Light Flight? .^. I sort of miss the Wind Flight.

Are we playing as a dragon from our lair, or is it okay to play as any character?
So, I have a few questions (not sure if I should ask here or join the discord to ask).

I've recently changed flights from Wind to Light. Should I say I'm from the Light Flight? .^. I sort of miss the Wind Flight.

Are we playing as a dragon from our lair, or is it okay to play as any character?
@Leomis

this thread is over 3 years old....its not active anymore
@Leomis

this thread is over 3 years old....its not active anymore
2ZDoHTE.png
@Avariea Well, shoot.
@Avariea Well, shoot.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9