Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Mekakucity Actors!!!
1 2
HAPPY MEKAKUCITY ACTOrS DAY ALL
HAPPY MEKAKUCITY ACTOrS DAY ALL
tumblr_psyn42f2ml1xu6krko1_400.png
BUMP WITH AN EPISODE ONE SUB LINK

http://www.animeultima.tv/Mekakucity-Actors-episode-1-english-subbed/
BUMP WITH AN EPISODE ONE SUB LINK

http://www.animeultima.tv/Mekakucity-Actors-episode-1-english-subbed/
*GIVES THIS THREAD THE ATTENTION IT DESERVES*
*GIVES THIS THREAD THE ATTENTION IT DESERVES*
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@MAIMU

YES
@MAIMU

YES
I haven't really looked into Kagepro much, to be honest. I've only listened to a few songs and fanart of it's all over the place. But the anime... oh, I'm hyped.
I haven't really looked into Kagepro much, to be honest. I've only listened to a few songs and fanart of it's all over the place. But the anime... oh, I'm hyped.
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
aah i love kagepro!! to be honest i knew nothing about it 2 or so days ago but i watched the first episode and got caught up in the manga in about a day! it was really enjoyable and kano is definitely my favorite character!!
aah i love kagepro!! to be honest i knew nothing about it 2 or so days ago but i watched the first episode and got caught up in the manga in about a day! it was really enjoyable and kano is definitely my favorite character!!
@Zweilous

Kano is my baby oh my goodness

Have you heard the songs?
@Zweilous

Kano is my baby oh my goodness

Have you heard the songs?
@Shuuya

ive only listened to one(kano's song, heh) but i plan on listening to the rest soon! i liked what i heard!!
@Shuuya

ive only listened to one(kano's song, heh) but i plan on listening to the rest soon! i liked what i heard!!
Oh damn, Kagepro is great.

My favorite song is definitely Outer Science. I'm a sucker for songs like that. My favorite character is Konoha.
Oh damn, Kagepro is great.

My favorite song is definitely Outer Science. I'm a sucker for songs like that. My favorite character is Konoha.
@Kobos13

YOUKOSO, WAGA TAINAI E
@Kobos13

YOUKOSO, WAGA TAINAI E
1 2