Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | yet another new face
Hello all, I'm another in the current influx of newbies. A bunch of my friends play and have for some time, so now I have joined them.

I lucked out with my initial pair! I'm really excited to see their babies and where I can go from there. It's nice to meet you all, I'm not sure what else to say besides that, haha.
Hello all, I'm another in the current influx of newbies. A bunch of my friends play and have for some time, so now I have joined them.

I lucked out with my initial pair! I'm really excited to see their babies and where I can go from there. It's nice to meet you all, I'm not sure what else to say besides that, haha.
Hello ~ I literally joined like, half an hour ago?? So hi there fellow new person! Also ooh I really love your initial pair, they're both gorgeous c:
Hello ~ I literally joined like, half an hour ago?? So hi there fellow new person! Also ooh I really love your initial pair, they're both gorgeous c:

i hope the next boy that you kiss has something terribly contagious on his lips

Yeah, the Jade/Lavender gent is who I made, and then I was shown the random one I received and I was beyond thrilled, with their tertiaries as well (assuming I ever get to the point of being able to gene them)
Yeah, the Jade/Lavender gent is who I made, and then I was shown the random one I received and I was beyond thrilled, with their tertiaries as well (assuming I ever get to the point of being able to gene them)
you're lucky! My second one ended up having obscenely bright colours but I've bred them and all I can do is see what happens, I guess!!
you're lucky! My second one ended up having obscenely bright colours but I've bred them and all I can do is see what happens, I guess!!

hey guys! I'm brand new, too! I still have pretty much no idea what is going on. hahah
hey guys! I'm brand new, too! I still have pretty much no idea what is going on. hahah
hey !! welcome to the site, i'm new as well, ahaha.
hey !! welcome to the site, i'm new as well, ahaha.
tumblr_inline_ni4fpu6d3s1t7obti.png tumblr_inline_ni4fmaQ0wt1t7obti.png tumblr_inline_ni4fmdvYhC1t7obti.png tumblr_inline_ni4fmgf91x1t7obti.png tumblr_inline_ndi7rg88wL1slt70j.png
I've done a few things but I feel like I'm missing the point entirely? Fighting in the coliseum is by far the funnest thing to do right now though?
I've done a few things but I feel like I'm missing the point entirely? Fighting in the coliseum is by far the funnest thing to do right now though?