Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
1 2
HeYo im anubis and i've been around for like a month and figured i'd pop in here to try and meet some other newbies :')

i guess if you want some topic-starters some things im into are BioShock, egyptian (and most other types of) mythology, supernatural, overwatch, mcu, bATMAN, wings of fire, and prolly some other stuff im just too lazy to list lol
HeYo im anubis and i've been around for like a month and figured i'd pop in here to try and meet some other newbies :')

i guess if you want some topic-starters some things im into are BioShock, egyptian (and most other types of) mythology, supernatural, overwatch, mcu, bATMAN, wings of fire, and prolly some other stuff im just too lazy to list lol
Art Shop !

[ Ironically not in the Fire Flight ]
@AnubisTM

Hello! I have been on FR for maybe two months, so idk if I'm still a newbie heheh. Anyways, it looks like we have a couple of similair interests:) Who's your favorite character in the Marvel universe? My favorites are Jessica Jones and Star-Lord :)
@AnubisTM

Hello! I have been on FR for maybe two months, so idk if I'm still a newbie heheh. Anyways, it looks like we have a couple of similair interests:) Who's your favorite character in the Marvel universe? My favorites are Jessica Jones and Star-Lord :)
@Apirada
hi! and oo i love star lord, too :0 i think my favs are probably daredevil and ant-man tho! i still need to watch the rest of the marvel netflix shows >.< daredevil's the only one i've seen
@Apirada
hi! and oo i love star lord, too :0 i think my favs are probably daredevil and ant-man tho! i still need to watch the rest of the marvel netflix shows >.< daredevil's the only one i've seen
Art Shop !

Hello and welcome! I've only been here for about a day but I share some of your interests. I'm a fan of the less common heroes like Ant-Man and Jessica Jones.

I highly encourage you to watch Netflix Daredevil and then follow the lineup, some items are blended well to give you a consistent universe. I really enjoyed Luke Cage and Iron Fist.
Hello and welcome! I've only been here for about a day but I share some of your interests. I'm a fan of the less common heroes like Ant-Man and Jessica Jones.

I highly encourage you to watch Netflix Daredevil and then follow the lineup, some items are blended well to give you a consistent universe. I really enjoyed Luke Cage and Iron Fist.
@Egoprovince
aa welcome to you, too !
seems like fr is host to quite a few marvel fans lol i definitely want to watch jessica jones, luke cage, and iron fist i just gotta find the time, haha. i've seen daredevil twice tho just bc i absolutely love everything about the story and characters
@Egoprovince
aa welcome to you, too !
seems like fr is host to quite a few marvel fans lol i definitely want to watch jessica jones, luke cage, and iron fist i just gotta find the time, haha. i've seen daredevil twice tho just bc i absolutely love everything about the story and characters
Art Shop !

@anubistm Yeah I really like the low-key heroics of the Netflix MCU.

I'm looking forward to Amazon's release for Lord of the Rings, I've heard that someone is building a new MMO but set in the pre-history to the Fellowship series. I know enough lore but I'm excited to see the show and the game and how they're related.
@anubistm Yeah I really like the low-key heroics of the Netflix MCU.

I'm looking forward to Amazon's release for Lord of the Rings, I've heard that someone is building a new MMO but set in the pre-history to the Fellowship series. I know enough lore but I'm excited to see the show and the game and how they're related.
@anubistm @egoprovince

Luke Cage is awesome as well! I love the Netflix Marvel shows. I honestly only watch Netflix, I'm too lazy to find stuff online lol
@anubistm @egoprovince

Luke Cage is awesome as well! I love the Netflix Marvel shows. I honestly only watch Netflix, I'm too lazy to find stuff online lol
@egoprovince
me, too !
wait, really?? a LotR show AND MMO?? that's gonna be so cool ! i started playing shadow of mordor and i liked it a lot so hopefully this new game will be just as good :0 i simply adore the hobbit movies so i hope the show and game do well!

@Apirada
oh big same lmao unfortunately for me i've been to busy with school work and commissions to watch much netflix :') i did set apart the time to watch the hollow tho. have you seen it?
@egoprovince
me, too !
wait, really?? a LotR show AND MMO?? that's gonna be so cool ! i started playing shadow of mordor and i liked it a lot so hopefully this new game will be just as good :0 i simply adore the hobbit movies so i hope the show and game do well!

@Apirada
oh big same lmao unfortunately for me i've been to busy with school work and commissions to watch much netflix :') i did set apart the time to watch the hollow tho. have you seen it?
Art Shop !

@AnubisTM
Hi, (late) Welcome to Flight Rising!
I don't really have the same interests you do, but you seem like a cool person!
@AnubisTM
Hi, (late) Welcome to Flight Rising!
I don't really have the same interests you do, but you seem like a cool person!
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination!
@Kinnachan
aa, thanks for the welcome + the compliment :0 you seem pretty cool, too! what sorta things are you interested in? (also just had to add, i LOVE your vista! it goes so well with your avatar)
@Kinnachan
aa, thanks for the welcome + the compliment :0 you seem pretty cool, too! what sorta things are you interested in? (also just had to add, i LOVE your vista! it goes so well with your avatar)
Art Shop !

1 2