Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Adoption Matchmaking Board?
1 2 3
I don't know how you guys feel about this idea, but anyways, here is it:
I've noticed there are a lot of new players over the last registration window (April 14-15), including myself, and I'm sure there are a lot of newbies that would like to adopt new dragons for their homes

Also, I've noticed there are a lot of users willing to adopt out dragons from their liars to newbies.

So I thought we could make a matchmaking board c:
Anyone looking to adopt a dragon can post here. If you know what you're after, all the better.
If you're willing to adopt out a dragon and you notice someone is seeking something you have, ping/message them c: If no one has said anything about the specific dragon you're looking to adopt out, just post the dragon here, and if a user is interested in adopting from you, they can ping/message you.

TL;DR: Post here if you're looking to adopt a dragon. Post here if you're looking to adopt out a dragon. Ping/message a user if you're interested.
I don't know how you guys feel about this idea, but anyways, here is it:
I've noticed there are a lot of new players over the last registration window (April 14-15), including myself, and I'm sure there are a lot of newbies that would like to adopt new dragons for their homes

Also, I've noticed there are a lot of users willing to adopt out dragons from their liars to newbies.

So I thought we could make a matchmaking board c:
Anyone looking to adopt a dragon can post here. If you know what you're after, all the better.
If you're willing to adopt out a dragon and you notice someone is seeking something you have, ping/message them c: If no one has said anything about the specific dragon you're looking to adopt out, just post the dragon here, and if a user is interested in adopting from you, they can ping/message you.

TL;DR: Post here if you're looking to adopt a dragon. Post here if you're looking to adopt out a dragon. Ping/message a user if you're interested.
I'm looking to adopt pretty much any dragon. No clue about what I like and don't like yet, but I have grown fond of snappers.
I'm looking to adopt pretty much any dragon. No clue about what I like and don't like yet, but I have grown fond of snappers.
BPpOUJu.png
Any dragon would be fine, still don't find a way on how to get new dragons...
Any dragon would be fine, still don't find a way on how to get new dragons...
@Meows I'd be happy to give you this girl if you like her: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2996075] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29961/2996075_350.png[/img] [/url] From what I've seen/taken part in, the dragons wanted forum is a popular place new members are posting to get dragons. If you go in your flight's forum you may be able to find people giving away dragons as well, I know wind flight had a few people donating earlier.
@Meows I'd be happy to give you this girl if you like her:

2996075_350.png

From what I've seen/taken part in, the dragons wanted forum is a popular place new members are posting to get dragons. If you go in your flight's forum you may be able to find people giving away dragons as well, I know wind flight had a few people donating earlier.
23jvnrD.gifBk78Myp.png
that would be awesome! @starslang, i will keep an eye out on the forums :)
that would be awesome! @starslang, i will keep an eye out on the forums :)
I'd like to adopt too. Skydancer or a Ridgeback of any kind, male or female would be nice-!
I'd like to adopt too. Skydancer or a Ridgeback of any kind, male or female would be nice-!
I'd be interested in adopting another female. It's a bit hard to breed with only one lady in my lair :)
Anything is welcomed~ Skydancers are my favourite, but any female would make me a happy breeder.
I'd be interested in adopting another female. It's a bit hard to breed with only one lady in my lair :)
Anything is welcomed~ Skydancers are my favourite, but any female would make me a happy breeder.
I'm interested in adopting any dragon; any color/breed/gender.
Thank you!
I'm interested in adopting any dragon; any color/breed/gender.
Thank you!
I would be grateful for an opportunity of giving home some male dragon, in dark colours and with not very massive body. However I'm not able to pay much so actually I can adopt anything you don't want or need (;
I would be grateful for an opportunity of giving home some male dragon, in dark colours and with not very massive body. However I'm not able to pay much so actually I can adopt anything you don't want or need (;
I am interested in any dragon. So far all of them are pretty aeesome and snappers ar adorable!

Please and thank you to whomever helps!
I am interested in any dragon. So far all of them are pretty aeesome and snappers ar adorable!

Please and thank you to whomever helps!
1 2 3