Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum & Fairgrounds not working
1 2
I'm not the only one, and it's probably because of the influx of new people, but I just wanted to say that absolutely nothing in the fairgrounds, or the coliseum is working.

Neither of them have worked all day. Flash games in the fairgrounds will load most of the way usually, before it says it can't connect to the game server, and to try toggling the alternate socket, which doesn't work. I've tried using the alternate link at the bottom of the page, and using different browsers, and none of it has made a difference.

The coliseum just doesn't load at all before it tells me it can't connect, though it does take a moment like it's trying to.

I have a friend who joined with me who has had no problems, so I'm not really sure if its the influx of people, of if something is wrong with my computer but I just wanted to throw my issue out there so that people running the site can be aware of it.

Browser: I typically use google chrome, but I've tried others and they haven't worked either.
I'm not the only one, and it's probably because of the influx of new people, but I just wanted to say that absolutely nothing in the fairgrounds, or the coliseum is working.

Neither of them have worked all day. Flash games in the fairgrounds will load most of the way usually, before it says it can't connect to the game server, and to try toggling the alternate socket, which doesn't work. I've tried using the alternate link at the bottom of the page, and using different browsers, and none of it has made a difference.

The coliseum just doesn't load at all before it tells me it can't connect, though it does take a moment like it's trying to.

I have a friend who joined with me who has had no problems, so I'm not really sure if its the influx of people, of if something is wrong with my computer but I just wanted to throw my issue out there so that people running the site can be aware of it.

Browser: I typically use google chrome, but I've tried others and they haven't worked either.
2myBCp7.png
same here got a fault notice and it wont load
same here got a fault notice and it wont load
Dragonlady-Tundra1.png[img][/img]
We've been unable to reproduce this on our end but I just gave the games a hard poke to see if it helps. Let me know!
We've been unable to reproduce this on our end but I just gave the games a hard poke to see if it helps. Let me know!
At 9:00 server time we rebooted the games.

If you were struggling with the games, please refresh the screen and see if that helps. If not, please also clear your cache and cookies and try again. Thank you!
  • Try connecting to Flight Rising on an entirely different browser (other options are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera)
At 9:00 server time we rebooted the games.

If you were struggling with the games, please refresh the screen and see if that helps. If not, please also clear your cache and cookies and try again. Thank you!
  • Try connecting to Flight Rising on an entirely different browser (other options are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera)
I have a similar problem. the games load up fine but when I get to the start menu nothing I click on will work. the very same thing happened to me when I was joining, when I would hit register nothing would happen and I was forced to join through my phone. I would do the same thing if I could play the fairground games on my phone but I cannot. I don't know if it is just me or the site itself. I have no real way to make money without them since I'm so new.
I have a similar problem. the games load up fine but when I get to the start menu nothing I click on will work. the very same thing happened to me when I was joining, when I would hit register nothing would happen and I was forced to join through my phone. I would do the same thing if I could play the fairground games on my phone but I cannot. I don't know if it is just me or the site itself. I have no real way to make money without them since I'm so new.
imHm4Dt.png
@Aequorin I've tried everything you listed, and it still doesn't work. I'm on Chrome, nothing. Tried Firefox, nothing. Not really sure what all's happening but I barely have any money as well because of this. @-@

And I've also cleared my cache and cookies.
@Aequorin I've tried everything you listed, and it still doesn't work. I'm on Chrome, nothing. Tried Firefox, nothing. Not really sure what all's happening but I barely have any money as well because of this. @-@

And I've also cleared my cache and cookies.
tumblr_inline_nb2ti8NMAe1qg78ij.png
I joined today, cleared cache and cookies after the reset and am still getting "Unable to connect..." messages. Have tried Chrome and Opera.
I joined today, cleared cache and cookies after the reset and am still getting "Unable to connect..." messages. Have tried Chrome and Opera.
Well, I got on today, and without doing anything, I tried the games to see if they worked. And they didn't.
Refreshing them made no difference.
Every time I go to play one, they load to a certain amount, then stop altogether and say I can't connect. And it's the same amount loaded each time, though each game has it's own spot that it stops, it's always consistent.

I just tried clearing my cache and cookies, and that made no difference.

And I've tried using firefox and IE with no success.
Well, I got on today, and without doing anything, I tried the games to see if they worked. And they didn't.
Refreshing them made no difference.
Every time I go to play one, they load to a certain amount, then stop altogether and say I can't connect. And it's the same amount loaded each time, though each game has it's own spot that it stops, it's always consistent.

I just tried clearing my cache and cookies, and that made no difference.

And I've tried using firefox and IE with no success.
2myBCp7.png
I'd like to add that I tried playing the coliseum on a different computer altogether and it worked on it! It loaded up perfectly, I had no problems.

I have no idea why, since it's the same browser (google chrome), and same operating system.

Can anyone give me any ideas?
I'd like to add that I tried playing the coliseum on a different computer altogether and it worked on it! It loaded up perfectly, I had no problems.

I have no idea why, since it's the same browser (google chrome), and same operating system.

Can anyone give me any ideas?
2myBCp7.png
http://i62.tinypic.com/98di5u.png

New player, made sure Flash and Java were up to date. Websockets were fine, have adblocker off for this site. Cleared cache and cookies. Toggled the Alternative Socket option in my settings. Nothing works :/

Still get this not connecting error, can hear the music for the games, but it will just remain on the connecting screen.

High/Low works for me though, that's it.
http://i62.tinypic.com/98di5u.png

New player, made sure Flash and Java were up to date. Websockets were fine, have adblocker off for this site. Cleared cache and cookies. Toggled the Alternative Socket option in my settings. Nothing works :/

Still get this not connecting error, can hear the music for the games, but it will just remain on the connecting screen.

High/Low works for me though, that's it.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif
1 2