Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Excel Familiar Tracker[Updated 7/23/18]
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 100 101
Ah ty
Ah ty
@ElvenArtist

Thanks for doing this! Can you add me to the ping list?
@ElvenArtist

Thanks for doing this! Can you add me to the ping list?
@Rhyfel

Of course!
@Rhyfel

Of course!
3 hours ahead of FR time
@ElvenArtist

Would you add me to your ping list, please? Thank you!
@ElvenArtist

Would you add me to your ping list, please? Thank you!
@ElvenArtist

Thank you for sharing the update sheet! Would you add me to the pinglist please?
@ElvenArtist

Thank you for sharing the update sheet! Would you add me to the pinglist please?
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png if momma ain't happy, nobody's happy
@Buffykiev Will do!

Hmm, I'll check into it. My college's internet's been spotty all day, so when I get a secure connection I'll let you know what needs to be edited. Thanks for letting me know ^^
@Buffykiev Will do!

Hmm, I'll check into it. My college's internet's been spotty all day, so when I get a secure connection I'll let you know what needs to be edited. Thanks for letting me know ^^
3 hours ahead of FR time
@ElvenArtist

Could I be added to the pinglist please? Thanks!
@ElvenArtist

Could I be added to the pinglist please? Thanks!
MRMeAKr.png
@Buffykiev Okay, so it didn't have that error when I made a test form and added it in (on my account and on another account), so I looked it up and users with the same problem just had to do a manual refresh. It seems to be a bug with Google Sheets. [b]Just double-click the cell like you would to type in the function bar, and hit enter.[/b] If that doesn't solve it, let me know and I'll look into it further. (I tested this by changing the 'Baldwins Brew' part of the function to something else to get the #REF error, then changing the Baldwin tab's name to the same thing and completing the manual refresh on C11. Worked for me!) Assuming the cell is C11 (the # of baldwin fams you have), the function should say: [code]=COUNTIF('Baldwins Brew'!11:501; "Finished")[/code] [rule] @frameofreality Added! [i]Edit: bolded the solution because I love writing lots of text and I don't want it to get lost ;u;[/i]
@Buffykiev

Okay, so it didn't have that error when I made a test form and added it in (on my account and on another account), so I looked it up and users with the same problem just had to do a manual refresh. It seems to be a bug with Google Sheets.

Just double-click the cell like you would to type in the function bar, and hit enter. If that doesn't solve it, let me know and I'll look into it further.

(I tested this by changing the 'Baldwins Brew' part of the function to something else to get the #REF error, then changing the Baldwin tab's name to the same thing and completing the manual refresh on C11. Worked for me!)

Assuming the cell is C11 (the # of baldwin fams you have), the function should say:

Code:
=COUNTIF('Baldwins Brew'!11:501; "Finished")

@frameofreality Added!

Edit: bolded the solution because I love writing lots of text and I don't want it to get lost ;u;
3 hours ahead of FR time
@Buffykiev

No problem! ^^
@Buffykiev

No problem! ^^
3 hours ahead of FR time
@ElvenArtist

can i be added to the pinglist? thank you for updating this :)
@ElvenArtist

can i be added to the pinglist? thank you for updating this :)
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 100 101