Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | RTS | Free Dragons + Items | Open!
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 167 168
@Argente: Can I please have a surprise pack?
@Argente: Can I please have a surprise pack?
@Argente

Could I have a random assortment of items please and a stack of Golden Coa Moth please? Thanks :D

@Kibaroark Could I have Forest Rogue Bracers and Mage's Peony Gloves? Thanks! Could I also have a stack of Bloated Maggots and Emerald Shiners?

@Silvermuse
Could I have a marksman's wing cover and a stack of squirrel skulls? Thanks a ton everyone!! <3
@Argente

Could I have a random assortment of items please and a stack of Golden Coa Moth please? Thanks :D

@Kibaroark Could I have Forest Rogue Bracers and Mage's Peony Gloves? Thanks! Could I also have a stack of Bloated Maggots and Emerald Shiners?

@Silvermuse
Could I have a marksman's wing cover and a stack of squirrel skulls? Thanks a ton everyone!! <3

lyHNu6v.png
depleted_button_by_hwo_wrong-dckkwox.png
Well, I'm that one weird kid :P
Hello, just call me Dawn ;)
Oh, I just like acronyms ;)
I am an avid book-lover!
Anyway, I like Warriors, Harry Potter, and Keeper of the Lost Cities
Mellow, happy-go-lucky girl
@Argente
Could I have a surprise package please? Thanks!
@Argente
Could I have a surprise package please? Thanks!

+3 FR
Fool's Gold Hoarder
Yellow Canary Hoarder
"i assure you brother,
the sun will shine on us again."
- loki odinson
T9M8A5R.png
@Dawnstorm111 sure thing! Sending your way now. :)
@Dawnstorm111 sure thing! Sending your way now. :)
buBHBhp.png
1 surprise pack pleasee
1 surprise pack pleasee
@Impermeable = please remember to ping next time c:

@Argente = one surprise pack for them please <3
@Impermeable = please remember to ping next time c:

@Argente = one surprise pack for them please <3
Ib3ArPr.png
@kibaroark may I please have the venemous toridae and the pocket mouse? Also may I please have 1 insect stack and one seafood stack?
@argente may I please have a seafood stack and a surprise?
@slurp if #44887687 is still available may I take her?
@silvermuse may i take #44894780 if he's not taken? Also may I take he marksmans wing cover?

Thank you guys! <3
@kibaroark may I please have the venemous toridae and the pocket mouse? Also may I please have 1 insect stack and one seafood stack?
@argente may I please have a seafood stack and a surprise?
@slurp if #44887687 is still available may I take her?
@silvermuse may i take #44894780 if he's not taken? Also may I take he marksmans wing cover?

Thank you guys! <3
@Mochacoca #44894780 is coming your way shortly! As for the requested apparel, afraid that has already been claimed! :c
Let me know if you'd like anything else, I'm working on updating my stall right now.
@Mochacoca #44894780 is coming your way shortly! As for the requested apparel, afraid that has already been claimed! :c
Let me know if you'd like anything else, I'm working on updating my stall right now.
buBHBhp.png
@silvermuse may I have the buttercup lace headpiece? If it's alright! Thank you!
@silvermuse may I have the buttercup lace headpiece? If it's alright! Thank you!
@Mochacoca certainly! :)
@Mochacoca certainly! :)
buBHBhp.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 167 168