Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | ohhai c: it's Wolfra ^^
Hi! I've been lurking on the outskirts of Flight Rising for a couple of months now, ever since my friend told me about this amazing new site! I've been checking about once a week to see if the sign ups were open! Lucky me, I didn't have to wait too long.

Let me introduce myself! My name is Wolfra, and I'm 20! I live in the Pacific Northwest of America, so I'm surrounded by evergreen trees, rain and almost constant cloud cover (my favorite kind of weather ^w^).

I love reading fantasy novels based in the medieval era, and writing short stories! I'm also currently writing a novel based in the dark ages :D I'm also hugely into video games and playing Pokemon (mostly RPGs, like the Elder Scrolls series, Shadow of the Colossus, Dark Souls, Dragon Age etc, ^^).

My favorite food is mashed potatoes and my favorite drink is chocolate milk or peppermint hot chocolate from Starbucks. Oh! And my favorite color is grey. What are yours?

I love making friends, so please come say hi! ♥ Send me a friend request or a message!
Hi! I've been lurking on the outskirts of Flight Rising for a couple of months now, ever since my friend told me about this amazing new site! I've been checking about once a week to see if the sign ups were open! Lucky me, I didn't have to wait too long.

Let me introduce myself! My name is Wolfra, and I'm 20! I live in the Pacific Northwest of America, so I'm surrounded by evergreen trees, rain and almost constant cloud cover (my favorite kind of weather ^w^).

I love reading fantasy novels based in the medieval era, and writing short stories! I'm also currently writing a novel based in the dark ages :D I'm also hugely into video games and playing Pokemon (mostly RPGs, like the Elder Scrolls series, Shadow of the Colossus, Dark Souls, Dragon Age etc, ^^).

My favorite food is mashed potatoes and my favorite drink is chocolate milk or peppermint hot chocolate from Starbucks. Oh! And my favorite color is grey. What are yours?

I love making friends, so please come say hi! ♥ Send me a friend request or a message!
We are made of fear and blood
Helloooo.

People like you that like constant cloud cover are the strongest willed, it seems. |D

AND YES, DAARK SOOUULS
\[T]/
Helloooo.

People like you that like constant cloud cover are the strongest willed, it seems. |D

AND YES, DAARK SOOUULS
\[T]/
I loveeee the rain, it's so nice ;0; People here complain about it all the time but I'm kind of like "It's really nice though and I don't have to squint in the sun!" It makes the evergreen trees seem a lot bigger too ... very pretty!

I'M BAD AT DARK SOULS BUT I LOVE IT! I've yet to pick up Dark Souls 2 though ... been saving my money for TESO (The Elder Scrolls Online for Xbox One that comes out in June, I'm so freaking excited, I got the Imperial Edition ahhh) ♥
I loveeee the rain, it's so nice ;0; People here complain about it all the time but I'm kind of like "It's really nice though and I don't have to squint in the sun!" It makes the evergreen trees seem a lot bigger too ... very pretty!

I'M BAD AT DARK SOULS BUT I LOVE IT! I've yet to pick up Dark Souls 2 though ... been saving my money for TESO (The Elder Scrolls Online for Xbox One that comes out in June, I'm so freaking excited, I got the Imperial Edition ahhh) ♥
[quote name="Wolfra" date="2014-04-14 20:40:44"]I loveeee the rain, it's so nice ;0; People here complain about it all the time but I'm kind of like "It's really nice though and I don't have to squint in the sun!" It makes the evergreen trees seem a lot bigger too ... very pretty! I'M BAD AT DARK SOULS BUT I LOVE IT! I've yet to pick up Dark Souls 2 though ... been saving my money for TESO (The Elder Scrolls Online for Xbox One that comes out in June, I'm so freaking excited, I got the Imperial Edition ahhh) ♥[/quote] Well, don't get me wrong, the rain is very nice! But when I see nothing but clouds for more than a fay, then I start getting droopy, and I need to have something make a bunch of noise for me to gain the motivation to move. And Dark Souls is easier when you have summoned help. And skype to communicate with your friend if they're playing it. Also makes it hilarious. }D
Wolfra wrote on 2014-04-14 20:40:44:

Well, don't get me wrong, the rain is very nice! But when I see nothing but clouds for more than a fay, then I start getting droopy, and I need to have something make a bunch of noise for me to gain the motivation to move.

And Dark Souls is easier when you have summoned help. And skype to communicate with your friend if they're playing it. Also makes it hilarious. }D
My family is from the south so they do get like that in the winter when it's constant grey skies. I hope it's sunny where you live! ♥

Oh for sure ;w; like in Dragon's Dogma with the Pawns. It's a ton easier (unfortunately most of my Xbox friends are playing FPS games, or are playing Dark Souls 2 if they're touching Dark Souls at all >3<

When I play LoL we all Skype together, it's great! ♥
My family is from the south so they do get like that in the winter when it's constant grey skies. I hope it's sunny where you live! ♥

Oh for sure ;w; like in Dragon's Dogma with the Pawns. It's a ton easier (unfortunately most of my Xbox friends are playing FPS games, or are playing Dark Souls 2 if they're touching Dark Souls at all >3<

When I play LoL we all Skype together, it's great! ♥
Hey Wolfra! I'm LadyPlague. (I joined during the last window in October)

Weirdly enough, I actually like days where the sky is overcast as well. It at least means I'm not being blinded by the sun.

Hope you enjoy Flight Rising!
Hey Wolfra! I'm LadyPlague. (I joined during the last window in October)

Weirdly enough, I actually like days where the sky is overcast as well. It at least means I'm not being blinded by the sun.

Hope you enjoy Flight Rising!
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague
Yay for overcast days! I don't like being blinded either! It also means I can wear my numerous comfy sweaters!

I'm loving it ever so much! Everyone is so kind ♥
@LadyPlague
Yay for overcast days! I don't like being blinded either! It also means I can wear my numerous comfy sweaters!

I'm loving it ever so much! Everyone is so kind ♥
Hello! Yay for rain! It actually rained pretty hard today! It was glorious! o w o

What sort of fantasy novels have you been reading? Any book in particular that is just amazing? I've been meaning to look for some new books!
Hello! Yay for rain! It actually rained pretty hard today! It was glorious! o w o

What sort of fantasy novels have you been reading? Any book in particular that is just amazing? I've been meaning to look for some new books!
@Meimu

It was incredibly sunny up where I'm at today! Let's trade weather haha

Oh I've been focusing on reading the Song of Ice and Fire series (also known as Game of Thrones) because HOLY WOW THEY'RE AMAZING.

If you're looking for an awesome fantasy novel I recommend The Casting Trilogy by Pamela Freeman or one of my new favorites, Malice by John Gwynne THEY'RE BOTH SO BEAUTIFUL! The Castings Trilogy made me cry and the end ahhh
If you do pick up Pamela Freeman's book, I recommend reading all 3 books straight through because they're meant to be read one after another (Barnes&Noble sells all 3 books in one for $15 or $16 ... it's a hefty book but WELL worth it).
Both books are astounding Fantasy novels with tons of plot, and thrill, and violence and very well written characters that you fall in love with. The worlds completely ensnare your senses ♥
@Meimu

It was incredibly sunny up where I'm at today! Let's trade weather haha

Oh I've been focusing on reading the Song of Ice and Fire series (also known as Game of Thrones) because HOLY WOW THEY'RE AMAZING.

If you're looking for an awesome fantasy novel I recommend The Casting Trilogy by Pamela Freeman or one of my new favorites, Malice by John Gwynne THEY'RE BOTH SO BEAUTIFUL! The Castings Trilogy made me cry and the end ahhh
If you do pick up Pamela Freeman's book, I recommend reading all 3 books straight through because they're meant to be read one after another (Barnes&Noble sells all 3 books in one for $15 or $16 ... it's a hefty book but WELL worth it).
Both books are astounding Fantasy novels with tons of plot, and thrill, and violence and very well written characters that you fall in love with. The worlds completely ensnare your senses ♥
(little bit of a bump >< I want to meet more people!)
(little bit of a bump >< I want to meet more people!)