Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wolf RP with powers
Hello guys!

I'm kind new to this site, but I've noticed you easily can run out of things to do. So I'd love to start a wolf RP. Please read the rules and the story! <3

Story: Once upon a time, there was a wolf pack. This wolf pack lived peacefully for a very long time. Each wolf pack had an alpha female and male. They normally held huge battles in the pack trying to figure the best/strongest wolf's to take the role. They normally wanted an intelligent, brave, and strong willed female. A strong, ruthless, brave, protective male. These roles were hard to fill, but they managed as much as they could. Only the best packs had these sorts of leaders. There were 4 different packs in the regain of Snoek. Snoek had 5 different frozen seasons. winter, Spring, summer, fall, and the dead zone. The dead zone was in the middle of the three packs. This is where all wolves that were kicked out of packs went. There was little food, and very little vegetation there. A single stream flowed there as well.

Rules: Please make more than one wolf. (2-3 pref.) That way if you're talking to someone then they leave, you can still RP! <3
Please only have a wolf with ONE-TWO powers only.!! ALSO NO OP WOLVES!!! (overly powerful)

Please PRIVATE MESSAGE me before joining this RP.

Before joining this RP, please post ur character/info. V The ist below shows what I'd like to see. V

Name:
Pack zone:
Personality:
Background: OPINONAL

Roles needed:
Mid-Ranking Wolves.
The Omega.
The Beta Wolf.
The Alpha Male.
The Alpha female

Hello guys!

I'm kind new to this site, but I've noticed you easily can run out of things to do. So I'd love to start a wolf RP. Please read the rules and the story! <3

Story: Once upon a time, there was a wolf pack. This wolf pack lived peacefully for a very long time. Each wolf pack had an alpha female and male. They normally held huge battles in the pack trying to figure the best/strongest wolf's to take the role. They normally wanted an intelligent, brave, and strong willed female. A strong, ruthless, brave, protective male. These roles were hard to fill, but they managed as much as they could. Only the best packs had these sorts of leaders. There were 4 different packs in the regain of Snoek. Snoek had 5 different frozen seasons. winter, Spring, summer, fall, and the dead zone. The dead zone was in the middle of the three packs. This is where all wolves that were kicked out of packs went. There was little food, and very little vegetation there. A single stream flowed there as well.

Rules: Please make more than one wolf. (2-3 pref.) That way if you're talking to someone then they leave, you can still RP! <3
Please only have a wolf with ONE-TWO powers only.!! ALSO NO OP WOLVES!!! (overly powerful)

Please PRIVATE MESSAGE me before joining this RP.

Before joining this RP, please post ur character/info. V The ist below shows what I'd like to see. V

Name:
Pack zone:
Personality:
Background: OPINONAL

Roles needed:
Mid-Ranking Wolves.
The Omega.
The Beta Wolf.
The Alpha Male.
The Alpha female

kitten_s_pawsome_art_commissions_2_by_flamerose12-da90dpw.png
[center][b]ontop of the large ice hills of Snoek there was a pack This pack was called Ice Peak My Characters: Akima: Pack: Ice Peak (they live up in the mountains) Gender: She-wolf Family: and Takani(Brother and Amak(Brother) Rank: Alpha Female Looks: Mate: none Age: 1 year Pups: none Personality: Loyal, quiet, funny, considerate, generous, quick tempered. Problems: She has a large notch in her right ear and two smaller notches in her left. Takani: Pack: Ice Peak Gender: Male Family: Akima(Sister) Amak(Brother) Rank: Beta Looks:[img]http://www.dhresource.com/0x0s/f2-albu-g5-M01-1F-31-rBVaI1k3f7uARC51AAMltQ9r4Ss812.jpg/100-aear-diy-crystals-paint-kit-snow-wolf.jpg[/img] Mate: none Age: 1 year Pups: none Personality: Happy, Outgoing, Silly, always cracking a joke, Strong willed. Problems: He has a large scare over his muzzle and one on his left shoulder blade. Amak: Pack: Ice peak Gender: Male Family: Akima(sister) Takani(Brother) Rank: Hunter Looks:[img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/beb4/th/pre/i/2012/019/e/1/a_muddy_gray_wolf_in_winter_by_dingo84dogs-d4mx5bc.jpg[/img] Mate: none Age: None Pups: None Personality: Quiet, shy, kind, slow to anger, usually keeps to himself Problems: He has an underbite Shall we begin the roleplay now?[/b][/center]
ontop of the large ice hills of Snoek there was a pack This pack was called Ice Peak

My Characters:

Akima:
Pack: Ice Peak (they live up in the mountains)
Family: and Takani(Brother and Amak(Brother)
Looks:
Mate: none
Pups: none
Personality: Loyal, quiet, funny, considerate, generous, quick tempered.
Problems: She has a large notch in her right ear and two smaller notches in her left.

Takani:
Pack: Ice Peak
Family: Akima(Sister) Amak(Brother)
Looks:100-aear-diy-crystals-paint-kit-snow-wolf.jpg
Pups: none
Personality: Happy, Outgoing, Silly, always cracking a joke, Strong willed.
Problems: He has a large scare over his muzzle and one on his left shoulder blade.

Amak:
Pack: Ice peak
Family: Akima(sister) Takani(Brother)
Looks:a_muddy_gray_wolf_in_winter_by_dingo84dogs-d4mx5bc.jpg
Pups: None
Personality: Quiet, shy, kind, slow to anger, usually keeps to himself
Problems: He has an underbite

Shall we begin the roleplay now?
BH