Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | --CLOSED-- Round 1 winners chosen
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
@Rythen

My first dragon was a Mirror. There was something about their simple design and the personality that got my attention. Plus it has four eyes making it seem a bit more unique in my eyes. ^w^
@Rythen

My first dragon was a Mirror. There was something about their simple design and the personality that got my attention. Plus it has four eyes making it seem a bit more unique in my eyes. ^w^
68.png
My first dragon was a guardian because they're paladins. They protect and defend, that being the most important factor of their life. A guardian also fits with the flight I chose, nature being loving and nurturing, something befit of a guardian dragon. Her colors were chosen because they are my favorites, blue like the sea, and gold like the sun.
My first dragon was a guardian because they're paladins. They protect and defend, that being the most important factor of their life. A guardian also fits with the flight I chose, nature being loving and nurturing, something befit of a guardian dragon. Her colors were chosen because they are my favorites, blue like the sea, and gold like the sun.
Riou, my first dragon, is a guardian. I found it somewhat fitting to have a guardian as progenitor of the lair, to care for and protect future generations to come c:
Riou, my first dragon, is a guardian. I found it somewhat fitting to have a guardian as progenitor of the lair, to care for and protect future generations to come c:
tbbsig3_zps13cxj42v.png
@Rythen My first is a guardian, because coatl's aren't starters, I can't afford a coatl color I want yet, and this was the best looking of the bunch that were available. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29558/2955750_350.png[/img]
@Rythen

My first is a guardian, because coatl's aren't starters, I can't afford a coatl color I want yet, and this was the best looking of the bunch that were available.

2955750_350.png
Hello @Rhythen :) My first dragon is a Guardian, because it looked rather regal. I'm kind of a sucker for elegant designs, haha! xP
Hello @Rhythen :) My first dragon is a Guardian, because it looked rather regal. I'm kind of a sucker for elegant designs, haha! xP
@Rythen My first was a Fae! To be honest, I chose Fae because it was the cutest (although I was tempted to start with a Guardian!)
@Rythen My first was a Fae! To be honest, I chose Fae because it was the cutest (although I was tempted to start with a Guardian!)
★art shop
Hello there! My starter is a female Fey! I loved the design and idea behind this particular breed.
Hello there! My starter is a female Fey! I loved the design and idea behind this particular breed.
My Starter dragon is a mirror, because They look cool
My Starter dragon is a mirror, because They look cool
unknown.png
@Rythen
i picked a fae dragon beacuse they are tiny and i love their big wings :)
@Rythen
i picked a fae dragon beacuse they are tiny and i love their big wings :)
@Rythen

my starter girl is a fae. I chose her because I felt she best represented my personality as well as the Wind Flight! :B
@Rythen

my starter girl is a fae. I chose her because I felt she best represented my personality as well as the Wind Flight! :B
windsinger_symbol.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25