Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | BUSTS DOWN THE DOOR
1 2
...and replaces it gently, because leaving someone with damaged property is rude.

hey there! i'm pocket and i don't really know what to say about me. i'm female and 19 years old and i joined during the opening in registration today. i definitely have a lot of interest in this site so far and plan on being a long-term member here.

let's see... my main interests are homestuck, pokemon, and various animes (most notably kill la kill and puella magi madoka magica) but i like a lot of things, really!! i'm attempting to learn programming (in terms of both web development and video game development) but it's not something i'm good at so i don't exactly get very far. i'm not giving up, it's just... a long process of trial-and-error, with mostly errors.

in my spare time, i do a lot of art (example) and chatting with friends and not much else.

i'm really bad at introductions so i'm gonna end it here, but ask me anything you want and i'll give straightforward answers!
...and replaces it gently, because leaving someone with damaged property is rude.

hey there! i'm pocket and i don't really know what to say about me. i'm female and 19 years old and i joined during the opening in registration today. i definitely have a lot of interest in this site so far and plan on being a long-term member here.

let's see... my main interests are homestuck, pokemon, and various animes (most notably kill la kill and puella magi madoka magica) but i like a lot of things, really!! i'm attempting to learn programming (in terms of both web development and video game development) but it's not something i'm good at so i don't exactly get very far. i'm not giving up, it's just... a long process of trial-and-error, with mostly errors.

in my spare time, i do a lot of art (example) and chatting with friends and not much else.

i'm really bad at introductions so i'm gonna end it here, but ask me anything you want and i'll give straightforward answers!
I'm brand new, too! I thought I'd pop in and say hi, so, hello. c:
I'm brand new, too! I thought I'd pop in and say hi, so, hello. c:
@Pocketchange

Welcome to the site. I hope you have fun. It's been a really fun time for me. I joined last June and it's never gotten boring. The key is to always have a breeding goal to be working towards. At least for me it is. I strongly recommend the Legacy Challenge :)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=1021864&page=1
@Pocketchange

Welcome to the site. I hope you have fun. It's been a really fun time for me. I joined last June and it's never gotten boring. The key is to always have a breeding goal to be working towards. At least for me it is. I strongly recommend the Legacy Challenge :)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=1021864&page=1
Hi, I'm new as well! Nice to see another homestuck fan around, hehe.
I'm Ame, I'm 21. Your art is super cute.
Hi, I'm new as well! Nice to see another homestuck fan around, hehe.
I'm Ame, I'm 21. Your art is super cute.
2myBCp7.png
@TeddyBruisevelt hey to you too! and that's one heck of a username you got there

@SpyneKaos that definitely sounds neat! i'll probably check out some breeding challenges later, when i have more dragons.
@TeddyBruisevelt hey to you too! and that's one heck of a username you got there

@SpyneKaos that definitely sounds neat! i'll probably check out some breeding challenges later, when i have more dragons.
@Pocketchange

heheh, thank you! Before my life sort of exploded, I did roller derby for a while, and I decided that when I earned my name it'd be Teddy Bruisevelt, and I've sort of just stuck with it for everything.
@Pocketchange

heheh, thank you! Before my life sort of exploded, I did roller derby for a while, and I decided that when I earned my name it'd be Teddy Bruisevelt, and I've sort of just stuck with it for everything.
that's pretty rad though. it's a pun, the coolest president ever, and roller derby all in one.
that's pretty rad though. it's a pun, the coolest president ever, and roller derby all in one.
Exactly. I love puns, I love derby, and I love love Teddy.

Also, your art is adorable!
Exactly. I love puns, I love derby, and I love love Teddy.

Also, your art is adorable!
Hello!
I just joined today as well (errr technically it's an hour past today, so technically I joined yesterday)
I really like this site, but I'm kinda really confused on what to do??? I've just been playing tide trouble and gaining treasure.....

((also hEEY HOMESTUCKKKSSS happy late 4/13~)))
Hello!
I just joined today as well (errr technically it's an hour past today, so technically I joined yesterday)
I really like this site, but I'm kinda really confused on what to do??? I've just been playing tide trouble and gaining treasure.....

((also hEEY HOMESTUCKKKSSS happy late 4/13~)))
light.png
Wind_zps96e2df9e.jpg
@festivetrickster AYYYY HAPPY HOMESTUCK DAY. god i'm so excited for paradox space. and the adventure game. and whatever hussie decides to do after this. i feel like we're on a rad path of radical mysteries and there's no way off but why would you even want one. do you know your class/aspect, moon, and patron troll? mine is witch of heart, prospit dreamer, with terezi as my patron.

i dont think there's a lot you can do at the start! i plan on taking on the coliseum again once i have at least three dragons for a full party.
@festivetrickster AYYYY HAPPY HOMESTUCK DAY. god i'm so excited for paradox space. and the adventure game. and whatever hussie decides to do after this. i feel like we're on a rad path of radical mysteries and there's no way off but why would you even want one. do you know your class/aspect, moon, and patron troll? mine is witch of heart, prospit dreamer, with terezi as my patron.

i dont think there's a lot you can do at the start! i plan on taking on the coliseum again once i have at least three dragons for a full party.
1 2