Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skins Safari
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 54 55
50% exp bonus heck yeah heck yeah.
50% exp bonus heck yeah heck yeah.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
I love idea of Baldwin notifications, but one thing annoys me a little - in auction house when auction expires we can see “expired” button as long as we won’t relist or delete it. Why Baldwin one isn’t staying when there’s something done in brew? I mean, I don’t want to have notifications about empty cauldron, but reminder about taking something ready that stays on top would be nice
I love idea of Baldwin notifications, but one thing annoys me a little - in auction house when auction expires we can see “expired” button as long as we won’t relist or delete it. Why Baldwin one isn’t staying when there’s something done in brew? I mean, I don’t want to have notifications about empty cauldron, but reminder about taking something ready that stays on top would be nice
As someone who missed out on BotE, love that we're getting another chance at an XP boost. Hopefully I'll be able to take advantage of it this time.
As someone who missed out on BotE, love that we're getting another chance at an XP boost. Hopefully I'll be able to take advantage of it this time.
Congrats to the skin/accent contest winners! :)

I absolutely adore the new fowls! I did mistakenly spent my turns foraging, because I assumed this petalbirbs had to be foraging familiars. But alas, another chance tomorrow.

I'm also incredibly happy to see another mini-event. While I'm not sure whether I'd prefer a new theme each time or recurring themes, I definitely want to see more of these in the future. I'm looking forward to the release of new familiars. It's been over half a year since the coliseum last got a new familiar (Waterway redux) and over a year since we got our last venue.. In other words I am craving new enemies for the coliseum!
Congrats to the skin/accent contest winners! :)

I absolutely adore the new fowls! I did mistakenly spent my turns foraging, because I assumed this petalbirbs had to be foraging familiars. But alas, another chance tomorrow.

I'm also incredibly happy to see another mini-event. While I'm not sure whether I'd prefer a new theme each time or recurring themes, I definitely want to see more of these in the future. I'm looking forward to the release of new familiars. It's been over half a year since the coliseum last got a new familiar (Waterway redux) and over a year since we got our last venue.. In other words I am craving new enemies for the coliseum!
why 5 foo skins? c h r i s t
why 5 foo skins? c h r i s t
Oh boy, I'm already excited for Drakeharvest. Especially that 50% exp boost, sounds nice.
Oh boy, I'm already excited for Drakeharvest. Especially that 50% exp boost, sounds nice.
I need more plant food, so, I can't wait
I need more plant food, so, I can't wait
the "reptilian" in my name only has one l
Ohhh, I really like the idea of micro holidays! I hope it goes well and we get more of them.
Ohhh, I really like the idea of micro holidays! I hope it goes well and we get more of them.
Drakeharvest sounds fun! I hope it is a reoccurring holiday!
Drakeharvest sounds fun! I hope it is a reoccurring holiday!
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
Sweet, another high tech skin that I didn't know that I want until now.
Sweet, another high tech skin that I didn't know that I want until now.
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 54 55