Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SOLD
1 2
@FrostDragonRose

I hadn't really thought of an exact price but if I go ahead and say that I want 300 for each and then add a discount for buying all of them together then... maybe somewhere around 750g?
@FrostDragonRose

I hadn't really thought of an exact price but if I go ahead and say that I want 300 for each and then add a discount for buying all of them together then... maybe somewhere around 750g?
IT7iTv8.png
@AlphaSobek I understand completely, don't worry!!
@AlphaSobek I understand completely, don't worry!!
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
@AlphaSobek

How much would you want for Sunfall? I'm looking to replace one of my lvl 25.
@AlphaSobek

How much would you want for Sunfall? I'm looking to replace one of my lvl 25.

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
@AlphaSobek Hi! I'm quite interested in all of these dragons, and I'd like to make an offer to take all 3 for a mixed payment of 425kt and 300g! I throw some items in there too, I have all the money right now so you wouldn't have to wait ^^
@AlphaSobek Hi! I'm quite interested in all of these dragons, and I'd like to make an offer to take all 3 for a mixed payment of 425kt and 300g! I throw some items in there too, I have all the money right now so you wouldn't have to wait ^^
@TheMaskedHunter

Probably around 300g but I might take @Otterclaw up on their offer unless they'd be willing to lose out on one of the three?

Edit: Sorry, I know it wasn't a lot of time but I ended up taking Otter up on their offer. Good luck on your search though!
@TheMaskedHunter

Probably around 300g but I might take @Otterclaw up on their offer unless they'd be willing to lose out on one of the three?

Edit: Sorry, I know it wasn't a lot of time but I ended up taking Otter up on their offer. Good luck on your search though!
IT7iTv8.png
@AlphaSobek

I am in love with Spectur! he's colors are my vibe and he reminds me of a dragon i used to own. Starting price of 200kt maybe?
@AlphaSobek

I am in love with Spectur! he's colors are my vibe and he reminds me of a dragon i used to own. Starting price of 200kt maybe?
VGxuHXT.png

Crystalline Gala

CjZPX07.pngnx63yDs.pngTpQIr0g.png3do1AjF.pngOTXJQ9a.png
733EAYl.png

[Year 4][Year 5]

Code:
733EAYl.png

Rockbreaker's Ceremony

IIfWx76.pngXfOE65H.pngnLWLaef.pngTf27638.png4FDQFf5.png
LgwNYVn.png

[Year 4][Year 5]

Code:
LgwNYVn.png

Riot of Rot

lohf4Mo.pngAPe9ksa.pngCPXPWom.pnghwpOz43.pngE27J5Sp.png
UZVTEBc.png

[Year 4][Year 5]

Code:
UZVTEBc.png

Starfall Celebration

8v5mipt.pngby8xXGb.pnggKPKkO8.pngjr6wBiA.png4oO1RBo.png
QFXpYkj.png

[Year 4][Year 5]

Code:
QFXpYkj.png

Flameforger's Festival

2y1XN7S.pngRZwWAC0.pngK5ou5OR.pngwIsYlqw.png78U0Gge.png
sQ35KLV.png

[Year 4][Year 5]

Code:
sQ35KLV.png

Thundercrack Carnivale

PaRTtB5.png4B2NHT5.png39TxZGF.pngm7MUqYd.pngYsjbxG8.png
ew9u8Xp.png

[Year 4][Year 5]

Code:
ew9u8Xp.png

Brightshine Jubilee

VCfSZFe.png3Z9d4pU.pngLasirx9.pngAhWKxlz.pngA28Svy9.png
hu72dVR.png

[Year 4][Year 5]

Code:
hu72dVR.png

All the Festivals

You heard right. This image rotater randomly displays one of the exisiting signatures.
You'll see something new everytime you refresh. I'll try to keep this link up to date with new sets.

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

AMXdJAR.pngO7IFtNN.png8EDULPG.pngnHkph7f.png2Vg82cJ.png2Qq5g63.pngCedVBCC.pngS6bPlBX.pngJiQSUTt.pngnJ9aapY.pngZFj885c.png0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.pngD4jazTx.pngt2lHNjZ.pngZ1OhMta.pngHDlVg7g.png2HZAytX.pngJc6ZU5D.pngqAOaXBj.pngGek4MgE.pngeGd50yb.pngEmDXb3p.pngKptxMMR.pngM5Uxne4.pngIHku0SS.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.pngsaTxNdL.pngQtezsCP.png

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED
Since some of you asked for it: I'll draw a single familiar/creature/Pokémon/etc.
Please keep in mind that the festival familiars will most likely arrive for their festivals. Let me know whether you want your commissioned adoptable to be free to use for everyone or not.

Requests - CLOSED
You can always make free suggestions if you want me to draw specific familiars for everyone to use. If there's enough interest and i have some spare time, i might add them as well!

Pinglist

-0rangedragon -Kaitorubel -Nulume -Juri01 -Chiliphantump122 -Dreamcoyote -PoisonedTea -TheEmptyCity -SimFeetUnder -CrystalBones -Zenium -Reckless -RedlaSunShowers -AeonsMusings -Cerdae -genmoi -ScarletWolfsong -snickers629 -Anarthyan -Atzien -miirshroom -pooses -Gibby -Maegelcarwen -Kapara -rooty -Stormdragon -Vanitas -ClearLakes44 -Kissie -Nympharia -Luca20 -Yara -OpalDreams -nemodave -CatsAndMaths -Kiryn -Kpribbit -Perrydotto -BobEvans -Splatoon -Aiden -quilliper -rantothedevil -bcrush -kriski -Dest -BianchaJo -Autopsy -CircusCuties -Wolvenrose -SoulLugia11 -Crisp -Tigenki -FoolishRay -icecreamdude26 -Gardenie -ShiroiYoukai -Fellefan -ThornOfStorm130 -WeyrLeader -lovesnivy -PhoebeBird -KCDragons -Marceline -Cyrsei -Poppystar -Hyperbole -Xotis -ToothyApocalypse -absolmon -NicoleEirin -heartcrusher1 -WickedHorror -SilverLanayru -OpalSplash514 -StellarWing -Maximum4 -Syncogon -Dreamcoyote -Mriikel -GhostFromTheMoon -GrumpyCatlover -LucarioLand -Parda -Vistron -SoullessRogue -Ethras -Valthan -Tacodoodle -WolfSong -Decarnard -WingedClaymore -Zephyr23 -Minimum -Meda -lackingsanity -Suttungr -Sevenink -xXDarkeXx -Yanisha -Effervessa -Kibble -Yolindanne -Doggo -IamPainIamGod -ClawOfLife -koolkabe -jazzyjaz -Minxwolfie -TheTigersDen -Niya -Trippfaerie -somnomania -Airys -TheMathematician -MawkishMuse -ElecSquirrel10 -Alcina -AlexBleurose -Pasteluma -vulstal -joy1joy1 -MLSmith995 -Ookamiotoko -Animequeen -PositiveDragon -VodkaGhosts -sarcastickitten -freshpeachez -Anacapri -timetot -KyaruTheWriter -Evolution2 -Aquastargirl123 -kipinae -bellzan -sunsetfire -NanamiChiaki -Kattata -Broderick -DiamondNoodles -Arrakis -Exaltier -LittleRogue -Quinnigan -ShouLyon -Nydra -Vulqostrun -raiikyuu -Aquacoral -LilCipherz -Harbinger -NerdyBirdieLove -Pieeee -Thestoneofdoom -Lundlaeva -Lolschen -Cryptozoolo -kriskrossness -Starrlight -SimplePianist -rene92 -zzzhorses -CosmicSummer -Carnimirie -TalonOcharria -Myrrien -Forestglade -Icefire55 -Starmax -LeMuffinMaster -RoseyVaporeon -MissFortune17 -Ririterasu -Elysianibata -Beezadrella -Ellapinky -Rosie -Ellapinky -Jetfeather -Onikuma -WillowtheWisp -Geist -Spookery -MacyCat -SamIamLuvDov -Harpyed -Kimdra -Oroline -JadeJewels -mokalynn -Rirukagi -Mle -arlyn -aussievinegar -LostCircuit -Siouxsie -mossyaki -IzzyWizzy -MonoshiriAvi -MusicalBean -Serpenrosa -Namira -Rhaeyne -Koneko -DousedInPetrol -Latchley -MovesLiekJaeger -Cyrya -GreywarenX -Demiguise -wolfayal -TheSoapyDolphin -jr413 -Opal99 -Oaergni -Epor10 -Eiira -Nofsky8 -Jestro -MuffinCloud -Omemega -Rulient -RinnyRoo -Tirtouga678 -Linako -Smalldoll -GooglieSalmon -sweetnightmare -DraconianLucian -FlutteringMist -peepsnibbles -jesse0319 -SerpentineSage -Lishadra -MitraSunshine -EagerNicol -RockyDrago -MasterEggy -Spedmyha -Zoroark4ever -NerraVostra -brandonjui
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
Last edited on Aug 08, 2018 11:53:41 by Lichtdrache
@Ocapella

Unfortunately, @/Otterclaw beat you to him. They're set for all besides Sunfall currently as we wait for @/TheMaskedHunter to respond. Thank you for your interest though. If somehow the deal with Otter doesn't go through as planned I can get into contact with you but right now I'm sorry to say that he's taken.
@Ocapella

Unfortunately, @/Otterclaw beat you to him. They're set for all besides Sunfall currently as we wait for @/TheMaskedHunter to respond. Thank you for your interest though. If somehow the deal with Otter doesn't go through as planned I can get into contact with you but right now I'm sorry to say that he's taken.
IT7iTv8.png
@AlphaSobek
Not going to lie, in my opinion the offer is way too low for all three, but i respect your decision and please do contact me if the deal falls through
@AlphaSobek
Not going to lie, in my opinion the offer is way too low for all three, but i respect your decision and please do contact me if the deal falls through
VGxuHXT.png

Crystalline Gala

CjZPX07.pngnx63yDs.pngTpQIr0g.png3do1AjF.pngOTXJQ9a.png
733EAYl.png

[Year 4][Year 5]

Code:
733EAYl.png

Rockbreaker's Ceremony

IIfWx76.pngXfOE65H.pngnLWLaef.pngTf27638.png4FDQFf5.png
LgwNYVn.png

[Year 4][Year 5]

Code:
LgwNYVn.png

Riot of Rot

lohf4Mo.pngAPe9ksa.pngCPXPWom.pnghwpOz43.pngE27J5Sp.png
UZVTEBc.png

[Year 4][Year 5]

Code:
UZVTEBc.png

Starfall Celebration

8v5mipt.pngby8xXGb.pnggKPKkO8.pngjr6wBiA.png4oO1RBo.png
QFXpYkj.png

[Year 4][Year 5]

Code:
QFXpYkj.png

Flameforger's Festival

2y1XN7S.pngRZwWAC0.pngK5ou5OR.pngwIsYlqw.png78U0Gge.png
sQ35KLV.png

[Year 4][Year 5]

Code:
sQ35KLV.png

Thundercrack Carnivale

PaRTtB5.png4B2NHT5.png39TxZGF.pngm7MUqYd.pngYsjbxG8.png
ew9u8Xp.png

[Year 4][Year 5]

Code:
ew9u8Xp.png

Brightshine Jubilee

VCfSZFe.png3Z9d4pU.pngLasirx9.pngAhWKxlz.pngA28Svy9.png
hu72dVR.png

[Year 4][Year 5]

Code:
hu72dVR.png

All the Festivals

You heard right. This image rotater randomly displays one of the exisiting signatures.
You'll see something new everytime you refresh. I'll try to keep this link up to date with new sets.

Lichtdrache.gif

Code:
Lichtdrache.gif

Others

AMXdJAR.pngO7IFtNN.png8EDULPG.pngnHkph7f.png2Vg82cJ.png2Qq5g63.pngCedVBCC.pngS6bPlBX.pngJiQSUTt.pngnJ9aapY.pngZFj885c.png0Eukkgx.pngcxbFZBI.pngD4jazTx.pngt2lHNjZ.pngZ1OhMta.pngHDlVg7g.png2HZAytX.pngJc6ZU5D.pngqAOaXBj.pngGek4MgE.pngeGd50yb.pngEmDXb3p.pngKptxMMR.pngM5Uxne4.pngIHku0SS.pngC373QQQ.pngiXiHpnr.pngsaTxNdL.pngQtezsCP.png

Commissions & Requests

Commissions - CLOSED
Since some of you asked for it: I'll draw a single familiar/creature/Pokémon/etc.
Please keep in mind that the festival familiars will most likely arrive for their festivals. Let me know whether you want your commissioned adoptable to be free to use for everyone or not.

Requests - CLOSED
You can always make free suggestions if you want me to draw specific familiars for everyone to use. If there's enough interest and i have some spare time, i might add them as well!

Pinglist

-0rangedragon -Kaitorubel -Nulume -Juri01 -Chiliphantump122 -Dreamcoyote -PoisonedTea -TheEmptyCity -SimFeetUnder -CrystalBones -Zenium -Reckless -RedlaSunShowers -AeonsMusings -Cerdae -genmoi -ScarletWolfsong -snickers629 -Anarthyan -Atzien -miirshroom -pooses -Gibby -Maegelcarwen -Kapara -rooty -Stormdragon -Vanitas -ClearLakes44 -Kissie -Nympharia -Luca20 -Yara -OpalDreams -nemodave -CatsAndMaths -Kiryn -Kpribbit -Perrydotto -BobEvans -Splatoon -Aiden -quilliper -rantothedevil -bcrush -kriski -Dest -BianchaJo -Autopsy -CircusCuties -Wolvenrose -SoulLugia11 -Crisp -Tigenki -FoolishRay -icecreamdude26 -Gardenie -ShiroiYoukai -Fellefan -ThornOfStorm130 -WeyrLeader -lovesnivy -PhoebeBird -KCDragons -Marceline -Cyrsei -Poppystar -Hyperbole -Xotis -ToothyApocalypse -absolmon -NicoleEirin -heartcrusher1 -WickedHorror -SilverLanayru -OpalSplash514 -StellarWing -Maximum4 -Syncogon -Dreamcoyote -Mriikel -GhostFromTheMoon -GrumpyCatlover -LucarioLand -Parda -Vistron -SoullessRogue -Ethras -Valthan -Tacodoodle -WolfSong -Decarnard -WingedClaymore -Zephyr23 -Minimum -Meda -lackingsanity -Suttungr -Sevenink -xXDarkeXx -Yanisha -Effervessa -Kibble -Yolindanne -Doggo -IamPainIamGod -ClawOfLife -koolkabe -jazzyjaz -Minxwolfie -TheTigersDen -Niya -Trippfaerie -somnomania -Airys -TheMathematician -MawkishMuse -ElecSquirrel10 -Alcina -AlexBleurose -Pasteluma -vulstal -joy1joy1 -MLSmith995 -Ookamiotoko -Animequeen -PositiveDragon -VodkaGhosts -sarcastickitten -freshpeachez -Anacapri -timetot -KyaruTheWriter -Evolution2 -Aquastargirl123 -kipinae -bellzan -sunsetfire -NanamiChiaki -Kattata -Broderick -DiamondNoodles -Arrakis -Exaltier -LittleRogue -Quinnigan -ShouLyon -Nydra -Vulqostrun -raiikyuu -Aquacoral -LilCipherz -Harbinger -NerdyBirdieLove -Pieeee -Thestoneofdoom -Lundlaeva -Lolschen -Cryptozoolo -kriskrossness -Starrlight -SimplePianist -rene92 -zzzhorses -CosmicSummer -Carnimirie -TalonOcharria -Myrrien -Forestglade -Icefire55 -Starmax -LeMuffinMaster -RoseyVaporeon -MissFortune17 -Ririterasu -Elysianibata -Beezadrella -Ellapinky -Rosie -Ellapinky -Jetfeather -Onikuma -WillowtheWisp -Geist -Spookery -MacyCat -SamIamLuvDov -Harpyed -Kimdra -Oroline -JadeJewels -mokalynn -Rirukagi -Mle -arlyn -aussievinegar -LostCircuit -Siouxsie -mossyaki -IzzyWizzy -MonoshiriAvi -MusicalBean -Serpenrosa -Namira -Rhaeyne -Koneko -DousedInPetrol -Latchley -MovesLiekJaeger -Cyrya -GreywarenX -Demiguise -wolfayal -TheSoapyDolphin -jr413 -Opal99 -Oaergni -Epor10 -Eiira -Nofsky8 -Jestro -MuffinCloud -Omemega -Rulient -RinnyRoo -Tirtouga678 -Linako -Smalldoll -GooglieSalmon -sweetnightmare -DraconianLucian -FlutteringMist -peepsnibbles -jesse0319 -SerpentineSage -Lishadra -MitraSunshine -EagerNicol -RockyDrago -MasterEggy -Spedmyha -Zoroark4ever -NerraVostra -brandonjui
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
Last edited on Aug 08, 2018 11:53:41 by Lichtdrache
@Ocapella

They're offering 800g in mixed payment (at 1:850) along with a 120g (LAH) item.

I'll admit I've never sold lvl 25s before but I do know they tend to sell for less than the eliminate battle stone. With the lowest AH price for lvl 25s being around 200g I figured 300g for each (with a slight discount for all three at once) was good but I'm certainly not an expert at this particular market.

So advice is appreciated but this seems reasonable unless dragons with eliminate go closer to the price of eliminate then I had previously thought.
@Ocapella

They're offering 800g in mixed payment (at 1:850) along with a 120g (LAH) item.

I'll admit I've never sold lvl 25s before but I do know they tend to sell for less than the eliminate battle stone. With the lowest AH price for lvl 25s being around 200g I figured 300g for each (with a slight discount for all three at once) was good but I'm certainly not an expert at this particular market.

So advice is appreciated but this seems reasonable unless dragons with eliminate go closer to the price of eliminate then I had previously thought.
IT7iTv8.png
1 2