Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Squid's Adopt Shop [Closed for now]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@squidspeaker

Ahhhh thank you! He's adorable :D
@squidspeaker

Ahhhh thank you! He's adorable :D
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@SquidSpeaker

Would you be willing to color a budgie not based off a dragon? If I chose genes/described what I want? (I’d have reference pictures as well)

@SquidSpeaker

Would you be willing to color a budgie not based off a dragon? If I chose genes/described what I want? (I’d have reference pictures as well)

sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
@VeiledOverdose I'm glad you love him! :D

@AmeriaSparrow I'm alright with that! Reference pictures are very welcome, and I will try my best to colour the budgie to what you want ^.^
@VeiledOverdose I'm glad you love him! :D

@AmeriaSparrow I'm alright with that! Reference pictures are very welcome, and I will try my best to colour the budgie to what you want ^.^
.......................................................................................

Squid
He/Him/His
+3 FR
True Chaotic
My Scatterquest
Adoptables Shop
exugksw.png
@SwiftHart sorry this took so long! School is lurking around the corner and I've been busy with preparing for that! Here is your budge c: Such a pretty dragon! [img]https://i.imgur.com/HefsmiM.png[/img] You can find a higher quality version [url=https://imgur.com/HefsmiM]here[/url]!
@SwiftHart sorry this took so long! School is lurking around the corner and I've been busy with preparing for that! Here is your budge c: Such a pretty dragon!

HefsmiM.png

You can find a higher quality version here!
.......................................................................................

Squid
He/Him/His
+3 FR
True Chaotic
My Scatterquest
Adoptables Shop
exugksw.png
~bumperdoodle~
~bumperdoodle~

Squid
He/Him/His
+3 FR
True Chaotic
My Scatterquest
Adoptables Shop
exugksw.png
bump!
bump!

Squid
He/Him/His
+3 FR
True Chaotic
My Scatterquest
Adoptables Shop
exugksw.png
boop
boop

Squid
He/Him/His
+3 FR
True Chaotic
My Scatterquest
Adoptables Shop
exugksw.png
Bump for today!
Bump for today!

Squid
He/Him/His
+3 FR
True Chaotic
My Scatterquest
Adoptables Shop
exugksw.png
Oh so cute!
Oh so cute!
free bumpo
free bumpo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8