Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | PWYW DRAGONS-TONS OF PRETTY DERGS [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
bump
bump
SPACESandeee.gif

Sandeee OHvqVtK.png
» any prns » FR+3
art shopwishlistavatar

there are 3 e's in my name!!!
Bumppp
Bumppp
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
O7IFtNN.pngClick here for PWYW Dragons!
Bump
Bump
Hello @Sandeee I have 15kt and i would love to use it to buy midnight!
and if its possible also chaz? but if its not enough for both dragons then thats fine!! :D and I'll comeback tomorrow
Hello @Sandeee I have 15kt and i would love to use it to buy midnight!
and if its possible also chaz? but if its not enough for both dragons then thats fine!! :D and I'll comeback tomorrow
ca4c2fbb8967df978ee3c94125459a97490d00f8.jpg 47b93c3612247a66e28e3e451fe84bc6017ff34f.png 5a0eda6b464d256cd14bbad21f1cc3df4ff10f0f.pngAtlantis_snek_adoptable_by_luna.png
@24Finns
We're really sorry, but Midnight is currently breeding. But, in about 5 days, his eggs will hatch, and if you would like, you can have one of the hatchlings for free. You can still buy Midnight afterward, but don't send in the payment now.
@24Finns
We're really sorry, but Midnight is currently breeding. But, in about 5 days, his eggs will hatch, and if you would like, you can have one of the hatchlings for free. You can still buy Midnight afterward, but don't send in the payment now.
@24Finns
I can send you Chaz now through a CR and I'll send Midnight when the eggs hatch ^^
@24Finns
I can send you Chaz now through a CR and I'll send Midnight when the eggs hatch ^^
SPACESandeee.gif

Sandeee OHvqVtK.png
» any prns » FR+3
art shopwishlistavatar

there are 3 e's in my name!!!
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5