Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Treasure/Gems for a Favour
1 2
On hold :)
On hold :)
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
@nihilium Hello. If that last slot is still available I will gladly help.
@nihilium Hello. If that last slot is still available I will gladly help.
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@KiaraTiyuji

Why did you stop lvling and are not answering any messages?
I can see that you are online everyday.

Is there a problem?
@KiaraTiyuji

Why did you stop lvling and are not answering any messages?
I can see that you are online everyday.

Is there a problem?
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
@nihilium I'd be more then happy to help you out for either amount (I need something to new to play between 1 and 3am anyway
@nihilium I'd be more then happy to help you out for either amount (I need something to new to play between 1 and 3am anyway
Rehauling My Lair
@nihilium sorry i have schoollll
@nihilium sorry i have schoollll
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@KiaraTiyuji
I am very sorry to say this, but you had school when you applied to do this?
Also you have school and are still active on the forum, so I am not sure how "having school" suddenly prevents you from finishing this one thing that would only take 20-30 minutes of time total.

If you do not intend to finish this please tell me NOW, instead of delaying the answer and just ignoring me.

At least than I know how to proceed.

Thank you!
@KiaraTiyuji
I am very sorry to say this, but you had school when you applied to do this?
Also you have school and are still active on the forum, so I am not sure how "having school" suddenly prevents you from finishing this one thing that would only take 20-30 minutes of time total.

If you do not intend to finish this please tell me NOW, instead of delaying the answer and just ignoring me.

At least than I know how to proceed.

Thank you!
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
@nihilium im level 17 now and yes I have school. I use my laptop to play this game and i use my phone for yours! and i probably will be able to finish level 20 today cause its friday and i get a weekened
@nihilium im level 17 now and yes I have school. I use my laptop to play this game and i use my phone for yours! and i probably will be able to finish level 20 today cause its friday and i get a weekened
Shadow_Hatchery.pngShadow_Realm_Bazar.pngShadow_Realm_Art_Shop.png CALL ME TIYUJI!
@nihilium i am at level 20 now
@nihilium i am at level 20 now
@KiaraTiyuji

Awesome, thank you very much.
Did you prefer the treasure or the gems? :)
@KiaraTiyuji

Awesome, thank you very much.
Did you prefer the treasure or the gems? :)
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
@nihilium treasure TYSM
@nihilium treasure TYSM
1 2