Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Trading: Familiars + Holiday stuff
1 2 3 4
@CutePuppy5563 Sure man, I'll give ya uhh a random fest familiar that sound ok?
@CutePuppy5563 Sure man, I'll give ya uhh a random fest familiar that sound ok?
@owlapin
sure! cause I don't rlly care ._.
@owlapin
sure! cause I don't rlly care ._.
@owlapin - I can trade you an Undine's Flatfins (25g), a Polished Trident (100g), a Celestial Attendant (100g), and a Will o' the Wisp 9119 g) for a Black Tulip Flowerfall (282g) and a Witche's Staff (61g), if you would be interested? Thank you kindly.
@owlapin - I can trade you an Undine's Flatfins (25g), a Polished Trident (100g), a Celestial Attendant (100g), and a Will o' the Wisp 9119 g) for a Black Tulip Flowerfall (282g) and a Witche's Staff (61g), if you would be interested? Thank you kindly.
7NDj66r.pnguwJcVzf.gifOpfVNq0.png
@ravynfyre Yeah that sounds good! Send me a CR when you can!
@ravynfyre Yeah that sounds good! Send me a CR when you can!
@owlapin - I can also offer you the Starlight Guise (100g), and the White Raven Armor (78g), as well as a Blight Nymph (40g), an Ichor Nymph (30g), a Cosmo Gecko (82g), a Quartz Cockatrice (84g) in trade for you Will o Embers (399g) if you were interested? Thank you kindly.
@owlapin - I can also offer you the Starlight Guise (100g), and the White Raven Armor (78g), as well as a Blight Nymph (40g), an Ichor Nymph (30g), a Cosmo Gecko (82g), a Quartz Cockatrice (84g) in trade for you Will o Embers (399g) if you were interested? Thank you kindly.
7NDj66r.pnguwJcVzf.gifOpfVNq0.png
@ravynfyre oh yeah, absolutely!
@ravynfyre oh yeah, absolutely!
up
up
@owlapin sent a pm! interested in trading for will o the wisp and/or thresher flatfins ^^
@owlapin sent a pm! interested in trading for will o the wisp and/or thresher flatfins ^^
7nA1uck.pngzmI2NTn.pngxzCeVKU.png
@owlapin I'd like to get: [item=Deadland Disciple] (70g LAH) [item=Spirit of Lightning] (50g LAH) [item=Masked Phantom] (25g LAH) [item=Wooden Marionette] (5g LAH) [item=Vulpine Lamp] (10g LAH) I offer: [item=Patina Pangolin] (120g LAH) - fully covers Deadland Disciple and Spirit of Lightning. [item=Longneck Scrapper] (40g LAH) - perfectly covers Masked Phantom, Wooden Marionette and Vulpine Lamp.
@owlapin
I'd like to get:

Deadland Disciple (70g LAH)
Spirit of Lightning (50g LAH)
Masked Phantom (25g LAH)
Wooden Marionette (5g LAH)
Vulpine Lamp (10g LAH)

I offer:

Patina Pangolin (120g LAH) - fully covers Deadland Disciple and Spirit of Lightning.

Longneck Scrapper (40g LAH) - perfectly covers Masked Phantom, Wooden Marionette and Vulpine Lamp.
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
@owlapin I have the fin jewels,map kit,triple-sight fire bug,sweetpuff,ceanotthus bralwer and mith brusher!

I was wondering if I could trade for your Wewn's veil,the skeletal wind-chimes,bluffclamers belongings ,enduring goblin,wooden marionette,Graveyard guardian if their still around!

if not,thats okay!
@owlapin I have the fin jewels,map kit,triple-sight fire bug,sweetpuff,ceanotthus bralwer and mith brusher!

I was wondering if I could trade for your Wewn's veil,the skeletal wind-chimes,bluffclamers belongings ,enduring goblin,wooden marionette,Graveyard guardian if their still around!

if not,thats okay!
1 2 3 4