Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum loading issue
For some reason the coliseum, and the fairground games wont load, even using the link on the page won't do it. Is this a common issue? Or something I should be worried about?
For some reason the coliseum, and the fairground games wont load, even using the link on the page won't do it. Is this a common issue? Or something I should be worried about?
@Kestral12 It isn't a common issue. In the past, the most issues occurred during elemental holidays. But I've had problems connecting, as well, so you're not alone.
@Kestral12 It isn't a common issue. In the past, the most issues occurred during elemental holidays. But I've had problems connecting, as well, so you're not alone.
Br94GU3.png
I think the site might just be a little overwhelmed by the activity. I'm sure they'll solve this problem soon, though. :)
I think the site might just be a little overwhelmed by the activity. I'm sure they'll solve this problem soon, though. :)
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
The coliseum is definitely not feeling well. I've had it hang five times in the past 2-3 hours or so, and now I can't get the stats page to load at all. :-(
The coliseum is definitely not feeling well. I've had it hang five times in the past 2-3 hours or so, and now I can't get the stats page to load at all. :-(
FBb49Y6.png
I'd be willing to bet the lag/connectivity issues is due to the influx of new people, it may not settle down until registration closes again, I would think :)
I'd be willing to bet the lag/connectivity issues is due to the influx of new people, it may not settle down until registration closes again, I would think :)
BXLHgrV.png
Okay thanks guys. I had it waiting for a while when I ate and stuff and nothing shifted. May just be easier to try tomorrow
Okay thanks guys. I had it waiting for a while when I ate and stuff and nothing shifted. May just be easier to try tomorrow