Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | almost entire lair for sale
my whole lair is for sale except any dragons wearing clothes
i can sell the dragons wearing skins aswell but i will not sell the stuff that is on the actual dragon aswell

please offer fairly idk what to ask for my dragons just lemme know if youd be interested
my whole lair is for sale except any dragons wearing clothes
i can sell the dragons wearing skins aswell but i will not sell the stuff that is on the actual dragon aswell

please offer fairly idk what to ask for my dragons just lemme know if youd be interested
referral-whammyglasses.gif
bump
bump
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=46&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=46&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=47&auth=7a95eed2e53bb9b283023d73d0f320adee8371bc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] he for sale?
dragon?age=1&body=46&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=46&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=47&auth=7a95eed2e53bb9b283023d73d0f320adee8371bc&dummyext=prev.png

he for sale?
Pee is stored in the balls
earth_shield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajuoyt.png
bump!
bump!
@UnripeFruit
sorry i didnt see you since you didnt ping

but yes i can sell him, h has art on him and last i heard he was a bit rare but idk how well that holds up now so how much would you offer?
@UnripeFruit
sorry i didnt see you since you didnt ping

but yes i can sell him, h has art on him and last i heard he was a bit rare but idk how well that holds up now so how much would you offer?
@BabyDragons6248
Not sure, my first offer is 20kt. You can decide if that's a good price if you wish.
@BabyDragons6248
Not sure, my first offer is 20kt. You can decide if that's a good price if you wish.
Pee is stored in the balls
earth_shield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajuoyt.png