Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45
@Vadeski I'm interesting in getting 235 gems. That's 20K T I think?
@Vadeski I'm interesting in getting 235 gems. That's 20K T I think?
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
@SixthClone
19975 to be exact :)
@SixthClone
19975 to be exact :)
Whoops! XD Thanks. Sending that over now.
@vadeski
hate to be a bother, but could i get 350 more gems from you ?
29750T right?
@vadeski
hate to be a bother, but could i get 350 more gems from you ?
29750T right?
@surrburrus
No bother at all :P
29750 is correct, sending the gems your way.
@surrburrus
No bother at all :P
29750 is correct, sending the gems your way.
[quote name="Vadeski" date="2013-07-02 12:58:10" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ibaz&page=17&id=99321#256215"]@Whiskers You got the scroll right? Can't see attachments if they've been taken so I hope I didn't just send a message without attachments xD.[/quote] @Vadeski - Sure did! thanks!
@Whiskers

You got the scroll right? Can't see attachments if they've been taken so I hope I didn't just send a message without attachments xD.

@Vadeski - Sure did! thanks!
Ridiculously tired, but I'm not quite sleepy yet. Staying up to check messages for a little longer, if I don't catch you before I go to sleep I'll check again in the morning.
Ridiculously tired, but I'm not quite sleepy yet. Staying up to check messages for a little longer, if I don't catch you before I go to sleep I'll check again in the morning.
How much gems is 83427? I just have that much treasure on hand and I don't really need it. I'm looking to enter the Thunder Carnivale Skin Contest so I need geeemmms. To buy a blueprint.

By the way, I have a question: For the skin contest, do you have to buy a skin blueprint or can you buy an accent blueprint?
How much gems is 83427? I just have that much treasure on hand and I don't really need it. I'm looking to enter the Thunder Carnivale Skin Contest so I need geeemmms. To buy a blueprint.

By the way, I have a question: For the skin contest, do you have to buy a skin blueprint or can you buy an accent blueprint?
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
@Vadeski

I'd like to trade in 710 gems for your 1:80 rate, if that's quite fine with you.

That'd be 56800 Treasure, I believe.

I'd sell for 1:85 on my own, but I already got that from you a bit back so I feel I'd do a normal rate of yours this time, haha.

Also, Hello~
@Vadeski

I'd like to trade in 710 gems for your 1:80 rate, if that's quite fine with you.

That'd be 56800 Treasure, I believe.

I'd sell for 1:85 on my own, but I already got that from you a bit back so I feel I'd do a normal rate of yours this time, haha.

Also, Hello~
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45