Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tert Color???
1 2
Hello everyone!

I'm creating my progenitor on another tab, but I can't pick my tertiary! My friend when she joined in October could do it, why can't I? I had plans for specific color combos :(

Please help, thank you!
Hello everyone!

I'm creating my progenitor on another tab, but I can't pick my tertiary! My friend when she joined in October could do it, why can't I? I had plans for specific color combos :(

Please help, thank you!
Hi there, @Amalamawoop! Your friend is mistaken, we could never chose the tertiary color for our custom dragons - it was totally random.
Hi there, @Amalamawoop! Your friend is mistaken, we could never chose the tertiary color for our custom dragons - it was totally random.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Ah, well, thank you. She was certain she choose it, because she remember thinking though she couldn't see the color, she was glad it ended up looking nice.
@JCStitches Ah, well, thank you. She was certain she choose it, because she remember thinking though she couldn't see the color, she was glad it ended up looking nice.
Hmm, I'm sure I remember being able to choose my tert colour in october. I don't think it was any other registration window you could do it though. I might be mistaken, but when I joined I was in shadow and I remember picking 3 purple colours...
Hmm, I'm sure I remember being able to choose my tert colour in october. I don't think it was any other registration window you could do it though. I might be mistaken, but when I joined I was in shadow and I remember picking 3 purple colours...
2qx2fdw.png
Hello! I want to clarify that the ability to choose a tertiary was never implemented in the live client, all tertiary colors are randomly assigned.
Hello! I want to clarify that the ability to choose a tertiary was never implemented in the live client, all tertiary colors are randomly assigned.
There are so many people who clearly remember choosing their tertiary that I'm really doubtful of the continued assertions that this was never the case, tbh.

But anyway, you definitely can't do it now! I hope you get a nice one anyway.
There are so many people who clearly remember choosing their tertiary that I'm really doubtful of the continued assertions that this was never the case, tbh.

[quote name="nika" date="2014-04-14 08:50:41"]There are so many people who clearly remember choosing their tertiary that I'm really doubtful of the continued assertions that this was never the case, tbh. But anyway, you definitely can't do it now! I hope you get a nice one anyway.[/quote] In order for someone to pick a tertiary the user interface in the dragon creation screen would have to had been changed and code entered. That was never done. It is not and has not been possible for players to pick their tertiaries.
nika wrote on 2014-04-14 08:50:41:

In order for someone to pick a tertiary the user interface in the dragon creation screen would have to had been changed and code entered. That was never done. It is not and has not been possible for players to pick their tertiaries.
Wow, strange. I remember being able to pick mine too. At least having it as an option to look at them because I had no idea what it was and I kept squinting trying to figure out how my choice was changing my dragon. xD I went with Ivory.
Wow, strange. I remember being able to pick mine too. At least having it as an option to look at them because I had no idea what it was and I kept squinting trying to figure out how my choice was changing my dragon. xD I went with Ivory.
Slava Ukraini! Glory to the heroes ♥
nOym9gW.png
Yeah, I'm skeptical about it too, but what can you do?

The admins have found things sneaking in (or rather out) of the code before too after claiming it couldn't happen (Older users remember scatterscrolls? We were told they couldn't possibly not be using all the colors and it was just RND... and like one week later they ended up refunding everyone because they weren't using like 1/3 of the color wheel due to an omitted update in the code.)

But I don't mean to look at the admins so cynically. Trust has been hurt before, without apologies or explanation in some cases, It's left me with a distinct hesitancy to readily believe everything they claim.

But what is clear, if people could choose, it was just a fluke. Sorry you can't get the colors you want. Like a lot of people though, you can try to breed a dragon with the three you like. :)
Yeah, I'm skeptical about it too, but what can you do?

The admins have found things sneaking in (or rather out) of the code before too after claiming it couldn't happen (Older users remember scatterscrolls? We were told they couldn't possibly not be using all the colors and it was just RND... and like one week later they ended up refunding everyone because they weren't using like 1/3 of the color wheel due to an omitted update in the code.)

But I don't mean to look at the admins so cynically. Trust has been hurt before, without apologies or explanation in some cases, It's left me with a distinct hesitancy to readily believe everything they claim.

But what is clear, if people could choose, it was just a fluke. Sorry you can't get the colors you want. Like a lot of people though, you can try to breed a dragon with the three you like. :)
[quote]Hmm, I'm sure I remember being able to choose my tert colour in october. I don't think it was any other registration window you could do it though.[/quote] @PJade I signed up waaay back in July and also remember being able to choose the tert color of my progen. I distinctly remember not noticing any difference in the color and leaving it "blank" and he ended up with a white tert. I'm with a lot of people on this one, maybe I'm just going crazy and remembering wrong but with so many people thinking the same way, there must've been something going on and I think that the admins should look more into it instead of completely refusing to believe everyone. :/ But anyways, sorry to add an unhelpful comment. It seems terts are randomly assigned now so you're out of luck!
Quote:
Hmm, I'm sure I remember being able to choose my tert colour in october. I don't think it was any other registration window you could do it though.
@PJade
I signed up waaay back in July and also remember being able to choose the tert color of my progen. I distinctly remember not noticing any difference in the color and leaving it "blank" and he ended up with a white tert.

I'm with a lot of people on this one, maybe I'm just going crazy and remembering wrong but with so many people thinking the same way, there must've been something going on and I think that the admins should look more into it instead of completely refusing to believe everyone. :/

But anyways, sorry to add an unhelpful comment. It seems terts are randomly assigned now so you're out of luck!
RU_SMALL.gif
1 2