Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Panda's Chibis
Oh, whoops! Lol I forgot the nose horn. Will do!
Oh, whoops! Lol I forgot the nose horn. Will do!
@midnight305 I've finished the first one! [img]https://i.imgur.com/hruuHle.png[/img] I had to play around a lot with the colors and the design, but I hope you like it. If you'd like anything changed before I send the actual image, let me know!
@midnight305

I've finished the first one!

hruuHle.png

I had to play around a lot with the colors and the design, but I hope you like it. If you'd like anything changed before I send the actual image, let me know!
Omg its soooo adorable !!!!
Omg its soooo adorable !!!!
smallest2222.jpg
Finished the second one! [img]https://i.imgur.com/GGECAyM.png[/img] Anything need changing? If not, please send 150 gems (or equivalent in treasure), and I'll send the images without the writing on them. It should be 200 but you're my first customer, so discount. xD @midnight305
Finished the second one!

GGECAyM.png

Anything need changing? If not, please send 150 gems (or equivalent in treasure), and I'll send the images without the writing on them. It should be 200 but you're my first customer, so discount. xD

@midnight305
Omg so cute .I want a real plush now lol
Omg so cute .I want a real plush now lol
smallest2222.jpg
Oh just signature it like around the bottom so I won't forget who did this for me OK.
Oh just signature it like around the bottom so I won't forget who did this for me OK.
smallest2222.jpg
@Pandapop hello! would you be willing to do my oc Yuhi! in the sitting pose.
@Pandapop hello! would you be willing to do my oc Yuhi! in the sitting pose.
signaturept2_by_rukirei-dck0xdr.png
@midnight305

Done! Thank you!

@rukirei

Absolutely! Did you want it made after the bunny reference or the anthro itself? Like, the glowing bunny or have it made with the darker colors?
@midnight305

Done! Thank you!

@rukirei

Absolutely! Did you want it made after the bunny reference or the anthro itself? Like, the glowing bunny or have it made with the darker colors?
@Pandapop the anthro!
@Pandapop the anthro!
signaturept2_by_rukirei-dck0xdr.png
your welcome so much and thanks you @pandapop
your welcome so much and thanks you @pandapop
smallest2222.jpg