Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I need help pricing my art!
1 2
hi! i’m pretty new to flight rising so i don’t really know the worth of anything on here,,,

i have examples of my art on my instagram @iroexii

i’ll probably make a deviantart and post better examples at some point,,

it’d be awesome if you could give me a range of how much you’d pay for my art in:
-usd
-gems
-treasure

i appreciate all feedback!
hi! i’m pretty new to flight rising so i don’t really know the worth of anything on here,,,

i have examples of my art on my instagram @iroexii

i’ll probably make a deviantart and post better examples at some point,,

it’d be awesome if you could give me a range of how much you’d pay for my art in:
-usd
-gems
-treasure

i appreciate all feedback!
oopsie
ndjs
ndjs
oopsie
Iiihuu
Iiihuu
oopsie
@iroexii

Oh wow! You have a really nice, clean art style! I really like it!

I'd say 100Kt at least, But it could be a lot more if you market it right!
@iroexii

Oh wow! You have a really nice, clean art style! I really like it!

I'd say 100Kt at least, But it could be a lot more if you market it right!
1367_150px_horseesill_by_miirshroom_dbtl9m8_by_horseesill-dbtp62y.png
wOW your art is really nice, I like your artstyle
I would give AT LEAST something around 350 gems for a headshot or bust at worse
also thanks for the friend request c,:
wOW your art is really nice, I like your artstyle
I would give AT LEAST something around 350 gems for a headshot or bust at worse
also thanks for the friend request c,:
EAYJi.gif
Help me grow these boiz, can you keep an eye on them for a couple of minutes while I continue my compulsive forum posting? Will be back in a minute
@iroexii

I think your simplest busts would sell for $5 / 500g, and if you have a lot of people buying, you can raise the price c:
If not many are buying, lower it

It's kinda a balance between people's budgets, your art's worth, and demand for your art, so don't be afraid to raise the cost as more people start using your shop!

More complex characters should obviously cost more, as well as complex poses/shading/apparel requests!
@iroexii

I think your simplest busts would sell for $5 / 500g, and if you have a lot of people buying, you can raise the price c:
If not many are buying, lower it

It's kinda a balance between people's budgets, your art's worth, and demand for your art, so don't be afraid to raise the cost as more people start using your shop!

More complex characters should obviously cost more, as well as complex poses/shading/apparel requests!
If I'm OP, I'm SUBBED! Sig_Banner.png sig_by_farsidejr-dckwam8.png
@Horseesill @Nigith @Farsidejr AAHH thank you so much for the advice! I’ve been trying for several days to get replies so this is a first—

I’ll definitely consider everything you’ve all told me and figure out my prices.
@Horseesill @Nigith @Farsidejr AAHH thank you so much for the advice! I’ve been trying for several days to get replies so this is a first—

I’ll definitely consider everything you’ve all told me and figure out my prices.
oopsie
kdks
kdks
oopsie
Akww
Akww
oopsie
bump
bump
1 2